TICKETS ON SALE

showmasters

I just made my order and I have not received the invoice. Is it serious doctor?

thank you

You should have got a confirmation e-mail, no actual invoice. That isn't there either? In the spam folder maybe?

If it isn't, that's not a that big problem. It happens from time to time.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you order when you were logged in in the store?

If you did, there's a quite easy way to confirm that the order was received.

Sign in as usual.

Then you will have "my account" showing up in the right column.

Click on that.

Then click on "query order status" in the new field in the middle.

You will have all your store orders showing up then. The one on top should be the large one you are concerned about. That overview page will also give you the status of the order, like "viewed" or "received."

I was logged on the site during my order. When I go to the summary, there is indeed my order (14 236) but without any information apart from the later date.

That is completely fine. No other information there just means no one had a chance to look at it yet. (I wasn't really sure if the first status would be nothing there at all or 'received'.)

But it is in the system and will be processed. :P

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Although I've been to other SM events, this will be my first LFCC; how do the photoshoots work? Are they like at say, The Hub, where people queue up at a set time, go into a room, have the photo done, collect the photo later? Or is there a different method?

Also, the timings - are they announced prior to the shows or on the mornings of them? I only ask because we'll be coming to London for the day by train, so obviously we'd like to get to the show in good time. Presumably the shoots won't be before lunchtime if standard entry is at 11am?

Finally, what are the benefits of getting an early bird ticket? Is it just that by going in at 9 instead of 11, the place is less crowded? Are there any other benefits?

Thanks! ;)

Although I've been to other SM events, this will be my first LFCC; how do the photoshoots work? Are they like at say, The Hub, where people queue up at a set time, go into a room, have the photo done, collect the photo later? Or is there a different method?

Similiar. There are groups too (at previous events the groups were determined by different coloured tickets, now it seems to be by numbers), you queue up, go into a separated area and the rest is the same.

Also, the timings - are they announced prior to the shows or on the mornings of them? I only ask because we'll be coming to London for the day by train, so obviously we'd like to get to the show in good time. Presumably the shoots won't be before lunchtime if standard entry is at 11am?

The schedule will be up a couple of days before the show.

There have been shoots which started shortly after 11 AM in the past.

Finally, what are the benefits of getting an early bird ticket? Is it just that by going in at 9 instead of 11, the place is less crowded? Are there any other benefits?

Thanks! ;)

I'd say it's more people getting Early Birds than Standard Entry.

The queues for the most popular guests run on the Virtual Queue System. Which means when you go in you go to the signing area of the guest in question, a crew member will hand you a VQ ticket which a number, and you can go line up in the actual queue once that number has been called.

Those VQ tickets are being handed out from Early Bird opening time. So even if you are first in the Standard Ticket line technically speaking everyone who has gone in Early Bird could be in that virtual line in front of you.

Cool - thank you for letting me know.

So if we don't go for EB tickets, we'll just make sure we're there for 11am. I'm only having the one photoshoot anyway (I don't normally do them, but it's Jonathan Frakes... and my birthday!) - and I'm not interested in getting autographs - so I'd be most miffed to miss the shoot!

Edited by TheGoktor

So if we don't go for EB tickets, we'll just make sure we're there for 11am. I'm only having the one photoshoot anyway (I don't normally do them, but it's Jonathan Frakes... and my birthday!) - and I'm not interested in getting autographs - so I'd be most miffed to miss the shoot!

If for some reason the shoot is that early speak to crew at the entrance and tell them that you have tickets. Jonathan's shoot will have quite a line anyway, so you wouldn't have to rush that badly to make sure you don't miss it.

TheGoktor - it might be worth noting that at Collectormania London, Showmasters' last big signing event in the capital, photo shoots started at 9.30am, so early entry was a requirement if you wanted a pic with certain guests. I don't know how it'll be run at this year's LFCC, but I figured that this was worth mentioning. (As QS said, at last year's event the shoots started at 11.05am.)

you know especially with 2 days cons I fear about buying so far in advance, what if they clash and after ive bought a second photo op slot is announced where i could of avoided the clash. so ppl like frakes and robinson im def leaving till nearer the time, might do some tonight though

TheGoktor - it might be worth noting that at Collectormania London, Showmasters' last big signing event in the capital, photo shoots started at 9.30am, so early entry was a requirement if you wanted a pic with certain guests.

Forgot to say: if that should happen for some reason you can "upgrade" the late entry to Early Bird on the day, so you won't miss the shoot.

That post is kind of used for "updates" as you noticed. I'm not sure if Sean was ever listed here.

The full list of all guests including available photo shoots is here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=57609

Hi there, I was wondering about Sean Young's talk. When are tickets likely to be available for this - or have I missed them somehow? :thumbup:

Many thanks

Hi there, I was wondering about Sean Young's talk. When are tickets likely to be available for this - or have I missed them somehow? :thumbup:

Many thanks

They're not on sale yet, you haven't missed them.

The only paid for talk which is currently on sale is William Shatner's. There's three other talks announced where tickets will go on sale: Sean's, Ben Browder's and the Twilight talk. But tickets for those haven't gone on sale yet.

I can only guess... hopefully some time next week when the C16 dust has settled and the Doctor Who event is over.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

TheGoktor - it might be worth noting that at Collectormania London, Showmasters' last big signing event in the capital, photo shoots started at 9.30am, so early entry was a requirement if you wanted a pic with certain guests.

Forgot to say: if that should happen for some reason you can "upgrade" the late entry to Early Bird on the day, so you won't miss the shoot.

Thank you both for all your advice - I've bought EB tickets for the Saturday. :thumbup:

you know especially with 2 days cons I fear about buying so far in advance, what if they clash and after ive bought a second photo op slot is announced where i could of avoided the clash.

I've brought a few 'must have' photoshoots already but am holding off from getting others at the moment, as I'm waiting to find out times of events etc to avoid any clashes with Shatner and Sean Youngs paid talks and also Katee's talk.