Poses

imprints

This might seem like a really weird thread, but I've always searched for one and not been able to find it!

I know ET4 is in October, but what poses are you going to do with the guests?? :P

I didn't do any for ET1 and absolutely HATE those photos, so now that I have the chance to have another photo with Peter, I'm going to seize the moment :whistling:

Any ideas what you're going to do? :D

For my Jamie one I got three, because I had a normal one, then a "James Bond" one, and he pretended to shoot me in the head, and I didn't know :WINCE: and I went to leave, and he called me back to do another one! That time he did it probably.

Charlie bit me, literally ;D

and for Tinsel we did a wolfy pose, I got two from that too :)

The rest were just hugs! Go for it though, because if you don't do something off-the-wall, you will regret itt.

For Jamie I just instantly hugged his waist, and he did the same xDD

and then I said can we "do the James Bond pose?" and then I turned and he did the same xD

For Charlie I asked if I could be bitten xD

and for Tinsel I asked for the "wolf" and then quickly demonstrated :D:D

Same happened for mine with Jamie, Pixie ;)

Edited by imprints

My picture turned out so great because we were both laughing because of it

Could you post it here so that we can see? :P

Oh, and by the way I'm planning to have special poses for ET4, and extra photoshoots as well, but not sure yet...

Is the "no biting rule" still applying for guests as Peter?

What is the no-biting rule? :P

But yeah, all my ET1 were hugging ones. and I despise them noww. Hahaha.

I heard that there was a 'no biting rule' applying for ET1. Basically you couldn't ask a guest to pretend he was biting you on a photo. This rule was definitely forgotten during ET3 when we see all those pics with Chris and Charlie, but I think it all depends on guests and their own choice... Which makes me wonder if Peter will accept that or not :P

I always get too shy to ask for a specific pose :blink:

it's usually just a normal pose unless you ask for something a bit different..but with my second picture with charlie...he asked what I wanted and I wasn't expecting it and so I like uhhh I dunno :S

and I ended up with the squidgy face photo :D

Suppose I kinda got a funny one with Charlie...Katie and I did the Charlie's angels pose with him. I bought an extra with Jamie so I could have one nice one and one funny one but when the photographer told him I had two, he just pulled me straight into a hug...I wasn't gonna say no to that was I :WINCE: