one word

imprints

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting patiently for him to be announced since ET1 :dance: I've already bought a couple of pictures for him to sign, one at ET2 and then another at ET3...thinking I'll use the ET3 one though.... :P IF he comes that is...sooo....pleeease make my LIFE Showmasters!

I don't know how many of you have seen the interview 100 Monkeys have done with Portrait magazine ( http://www.portraitmagazine.net/interviews...100monkeys.html ) that was released this week? Fans were able to submit questions, which I did and both of mine were answered by the boys.

The most exciting of which was:

Q. Are you guys ever going to come to the UK for some shows?!

A. Yes, definitely. Soon, we hope.

I was thrilled they answered, and even more thrilled with the answer!!

So...maybe if they could sort out some UK dates around about October time...maybe we could get Jackson and the band to come to the con?!

Either way, looks like I will will finally get to see (hopefully meet) Jackson, since I will definitely be there for any shows they do here!!

Just thought I would pass along the info if you hadn't seen it.

xC

*sigh* i'd give anything to get JBone there... i'd like chop off an arm or something if they asked.. no idea why they'd ask that... but i would

ROFLMAO!!!

I'm quite attached to my arms tbh (strangely no pun intended!) but they can have a toe or two. Only prob is I can actually imagine myself fainting if I ever saw him. I've never fainted b4. Jesus what if I faint on him. He'd suffocate. Oh God I'd have killed Jackson! Erm...just make sure someone is onhanf to pull me off him. Hehe love me some Jackson <3

*sigh* i'd give anything to get JBone there... i'd like chop off an arm or something if they asked.. no idea why they'd ask that... but i would

ROFLMAO!!!

I'm quite attached to my arms tbh (strangely no pun intended!) but they can have a toe or two. Only prob is I can actually imagine myself fainting if I ever saw him. I've never fainted b4. Jesus what if I faint on him. He'd suffocate. Oh God I'd have killed Jackson! Erm...just make sure someone is onhanf to pull me off him. Hehe love me some Jackson <3

Do you think they could build a guest from the donated body parts?? it would be creepy but oddly cool.... it would be like a superfan... but a jackson superfan because it was created for the love of jbone...... (my mind scares me at times)

ROFLMAO!!!

Do you think they could build a guest from the donated body parts?? it would be creepy but oddly cool.... it would be like a superfan... but a jackson superfan because it was created for the love of jbone...... (my mind scares me at times)

:angry: Awesome!!!!!!!! :(