Guilty confession

talie

I'm getting over twilight :P

The main reason I care about ET3 is for the people <333 followed by charlie, not really the twilight element of it.

I think I'm getting a wee bit too old for it :headscratch:

SO are you still into it as you were? or has the conventions made you more/less interested?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha ditto. I dont even really like Twilight anymore. :|

Glad I'm not the only one, I think it was/is a VERY expensive phase for me lol. I've met some fantastic friends through it which I will be eternally grateful for :P And my signed book will be one of my most important items ever for ever.... but blargh lol

Haha ditto. I dont even really like Twilight anymore. :|

Glad I'm not the only one, I think it was/is a VERY expensive phase for me lol. I've met some fantastic friends through it which I will be eternally grateful for :P And my signed book will be one of my most important items ever for ever.... but blargh lol

yes, very very expensive phase lool :| but dittooo. the only reason i bought a ticket to et3 was to see my friends again. :)

I'm getting over twilight :D

The main reason I care about ET3 is for the people <333 followed by charlie, not really the twilight element of it.

SO are you still into it as you were? or has the conventions made you more/less interested?

Still want you're xmas pressie then!? :P

I must confess I do a lot of Twilight Event and I'm less motivated. I have the impression that ET1 is always the best!

I often say, too many Twilight, kills Twilight :P

It's always a pleasure to meet one of his actors but I didn't even feel that the early.

I'm getting over twilight :D

Something Twi-related? I've not completely gone off it of course, and anything twi related will remind me of you and some of the immense people i've met.

I'm getting over twilight :(

Something Twi-related? I've not completely gone off it of course, and anything twi related will remind me of you and some of the immense people i've met.

pheww! cause it is quite pretty...it's not completely the norm! ;)

tbh i DO know what you mean....glad you admitted it first.. i tink when the next film comes out,....or even new moon on DVD i will fall a bit in love with it again... but being tired all the times doesn't help :D

and it kinda takes LOADS of effort....

Love it more than ever, all I read is Twilight fictions :P.

I usually get over stuff pretty quick, or jump around to one addiction to another but I love Twilight more each day :D

Mainly due to the cast.. love em!

^^^

Agree's with the above i usually change my addiction quickly but not wth twilight i love the books to death they got me addicted to reading again. And the cast are amazing but yes i love to see the people i have met at these events a lot more just cos y'all are so amazing ;)

I love it more. The more I read the books the more I love them. I love the movies. And I love the cast and everything about it. And I love the people I met through it. I love anything twilight related because of all the memories they bring back. I have phases but I always stay loving whatever it is I am obsessed with at that moment! And without Twilight I wouldn't have known any of these amazing people and I wouldn't have any of the amazing memories!

pheww! cause it is quite pretty...it's not completely the norm! :D

tbh i DO know what you mean....glad you admitted it first.. i tink when the next film comes out,....or even new moon on DVD i will fall a bit in love with it again... but being tired all the times doesn't help :P

Oooh I'm excited! I have yours organised but it's not been finished yet </3 I'll need to post it </3 lol

Aye deffo, it's just the story itself is a bit YAWN to me atm </3

This is gonna sound dead pedantic but I think it's the fact so many of the fans are the same age as my wee brother too! it disturbs me lol

Edited by Crépuscule

pheww! cause it is quite pretty...it's not completely the norm! :D

tbh i DO know what you mean....glad you admitted it first.. i tink when the next film comes out,....or even new moon on DVD i will fall a bit in love with it again... but being tired all the times doesn't help :P

Oooh I'm excited! I have yours organised but it's not been finished yet </3 I'll need to post it </3 lol

Aye deffo, it's just the story itself is a bit YAWN to me atm </3

This is gonna sound dead pedantic but I think it's the fact so many of the fans are the same age as my wee brother too! it disturbs me lol

haha dont worry about it :)

i just hope you like yours...

see it's like... atm i don't have the urge to read it... i DO love the story..though some of it is corny...

but the majority of people i know who like it are actually my age and older :/ which is weird! haha

I don't like it as much either tbh lol...It's getting kinda old kinda fast. If not for wanting to see some friends, and just have the experiencec I probably wouldn't go to a Twilight con anymore. I mean, it's a nice feeling when someone comes on screen and you say 'Oh I've met them' but like...I dunno, I'm kinda going off it too. Like I'm dead thankful for the people it brought me to, and for a while every time the next movie or DVD comes out I will like it again but it's kinda...Boring.

Edited by _Chelsea_

I still love Twilight immensly BUT I don't have the urge to read the books atm. Mainly coz I've read them to death so giving them a break right now as I know that by doing that, when I go back to reading them, it'll ignite that flame again!

I love going to the cons and meeting the actors and all you guys! You're all so awesome!

I love it just as much maybe more - I love escaping into that world and tbh with the year I've had I don't know what I would have done without it.

I'm the kind of person that once I love something I love it forever ;)

and it has made me start reading and has put me on to so many amazing films I had missed so I hope that these cons keep going :YAHOO:

Edited by Emelso

Hmmmm i dont know about myself.... i'm still pretty damn addicted to the fandom to the point i scare myself buuuut i can't really read the books any more.... i feel bad because i'm sitting there thinking about how theres so many fanfictions out there that have turned out better than the actual books in my opinion. So maybe i'm over part of the twilight addiction but i really cant seem to get over other parts. I still obsess over Rob and Jackson. I cant go over 24 hours with out reading at least 1 chapter of a fanfiction and this has been since 2nd feb 09 with the fanfic and i have 500 stories in faves across varius sites.... i spend ALL my spare time talking to friends across the globe from the fandom (well most of the time we dont talk about twi but i met them through it) and i always have the eclipse imdb boards open in my tabs. Damn i need to get a life! lmao..... but i will admit i spend alot of time taking the mick out of it aswell like the acting skill *cough*blink stutter*cough* and the clothing choices in the books.... (tan turtle knecks and full length denim skirts? *sudders* waaay too much kahki) sooo errm yeah im going to shut up now i've written this essay lmao