Which cosplay, which day?

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do Baseball Jasper during SAturday day. The rest all depends on whether my stuff gets here on time,.... Stupid unreliable suppliers.....

OMG your stuff still ant here?? :P i would be killing that seller you been waiting over a month aint you :(

Sat/Sun: Vote Alice / Cafeteria Alice (not sure which day for each though)

Sat night: Graduation Party from the book Alice

Sun night: Newborn Alice

Yes... I like Alice!! :whistling:

This willl be my first time cosplaying.

Edited by ClaireMK

I can do Baseball Jasper during SAturday day. The rest all depends on whether my stuff gets here on time,.... Stupid unreliable suppliers.....

OMG your stuff still ant here?? :WINCE: i would be killing that seller you been waiting over a month aint you :blink:

Oh he knows I am rather annoyed have e-mailed him many times. The last one was VERY polite with lots of long words in it. I think he got the mesage cause i actuakly got an answer to this one that said he was posting it... I still am worried that it won't get here on time tho..... :huh:

<_<:o:o

arghhhhhhh!!! I'm so confuzzled! I really don't know what to do!!!!!

Alllllll of my photos are going to be on Sunday morning, when I was planning on being Sookie. Thing is, I'm going to look a bit of a div if I meet Twilight stars whilst dressed as a TB character... I'd rather be Birthday Bella. *BUT* if I swap my day costumes around, it means I need to find another outfit for the graduation party (had planned on just adding cap & gown to birthday outfit)

Does anyone know what outfit Bella wears for graduation apart from cap & gown???

I've had a quick search for photos in my break, but haven't come up with much.

If I can find out & come up with something similar then I will change my plan to:

Fri night: civil war military uniform (as posted in other thread)

Sat day: Sookie (probably!)

Sat night: graduation Bella

Sun day: Birthday Bella (also means not having to wash hair before 9am photoshoot as I'll have wig on!)

Sun day: goth vamp as already planned or vamp Sookie (I have 2 merlotte's shirts, so I won't be wearing dirty clothes)

I am sooo happy we are doing our baseball outfits on saturday cos all my photoshoots are gonna be on sunday and i have boguht some normal (none cosplay outfits) for the photos so i dont have to run and change and can be rosalie all day saturday daytime and Jemma all sunday daytime :dance:

Just means guest encounters, talks and the AUCTION are gonna be the main thing on saturday :D

I'm not too bothered if I'm in costume for the photo shoots I find it more fun actually. The guests always look really confused....

Yeah it was fun at prom charlie commented on my outfit :dance: which was fab but i want the pcitures of my photoshoots more me lol just to be a bit different to our themed party cosplay outfits lol but its just worked out that i can wear all my planned outfits and costumes without having to go change quickly to make sure i get to wear another lol

Oh I don't know! *grump*

I haven't even thought of any "normal" clothes as I'd been planning on dressing up.

Although in a weird way I kinda like the idea of me posing with a tray filled with bottles of True Blood on with the guests. hehe!!