Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the only time you would normally wear glasses and your not planning to wear them much that weekend then I'd say you'd be ok with non prescription lenses. :)

I thought so too, I'm only planning to wear them Saturday night. Would you recommend any sites in particular? :)

I'm dreading putting them in! lol!

I can't remember the site I'd favourited originally (computer got formatted the other night - Again!) but check out this site. http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_st...lenses-1257.cfm I love the look of their Volturi ones! All depends on your budget though as I have seen some in the past for £12.50 a pair. :)

Just ordered my geo blue contact lenses hope they arrive soon :dance: for my KP outfit ..sadly no sign of my crystals today maybe tomorrow lol well my wig cap arrived

Oooh hope the crystals have arrived today! Totally not related to cosplay but Jemma's post just reminded me that hopefully my beads and crystals have arrived for the Jasper earrings I'm gonna do.

Haha, my mum wasn't sure but my dad said it was ok :chair: My dad wears contacts sometimes so he said he'd help me get used to them and show me how to take them in and out :YAHOO:

Aww bless ya dad! Once you've got used to them, they're real easy to wear. I'd suggest putting eye make up on before you put your contacts in though so your eyes don't get irritated and sore. Oh and yaaaay for your Bree outfit being complete!

My new wig came and it's terrible =[ It's nothing like the picture and about 3 inches too short =/

:D What you gonna do?

Well, I have been told earlier this morning by SOMEONE ELSE that the person who was supposed to be altering my wedding dress isn`t going to do it anymore so I guess that is officially me out of cosplay :chair:

Well they suck want me to kick them for you?

Please feel free. I`m gutted :poki:

Nothing like being let down at the last minute :poki:

Well, I have been told earlier this morning by SOMEONE ELSE that the person who was supposed to be altering my wedding dress isn`t going to do it anymore so I guess that is officially me out of cosplay :chair:

Well they suck want me to kick them for you?

Please feel free. I`m gutted :poki:

Nothing like being let down at the last minute :poki:

What an ass not good! Is there no one else you can take it too.

Haha, my mum wasn't sure but my dad said it was ok :P My dad wears contacts sometimes so he said he'd help me get used to them and show me how to take them in and out :P

Aww bless ya dad! Once you've got used to them, they're real easy to wear. I'd suggest putting eye make up on before you put your contacts in though so your eyes don't get irritated and sore. Oh and yaaaay for your Bree outfit being complete!

Thank you for the tip!! ;) Really can't wait for it all to come :D

Could there be another person who could alter the wedding dress at short notice? :D That really sucks :(

Edited by TheLonelySoul

Aww no worries. Saying that, it's probably just me it happens to lol. Then again some how I still manage to get make up in my eye even if I've put them in after applying it lol! If I put my contacts in before I apply make up I have a habit of scratching my lens with my mascara brush ha ha ha!

Thanks everyone :dance:

It was a friend of a friend and she had already let me down twice initially to meet up to show her it and discuss it etc so it was obvious she was unreliable :borg: Sadly, I can`t afford to pay someone else now as it would be someone professional and expensive.

I have decided tho, To cosplay Honeymoon Bella instead :D Tho I am VERY apprehensive about the sheet falling off and me killing everyone with fright ROFL :YAHOO:

bosom tape for the win Lise.

Random update for me is that I finally have the sleeves finished, the inner and outer materials are now attached and I have one sleeve attached inside and out. I even had to do slip stitch on the inner sleeve for the first time and am happy to say it went quite well. I'm not overly happy with some of the fabric as now I've constructed most of it parts when the gold fabric are have become quite rigid so it doesn't sit quite right but I'm sure if I just smush it into a ball and let the fabric crinkle a bit all will be fine....I hope.

Well my volturi ball gown is in one piece now, just got to add the details and I'm all done. Had to readjust the top slightly as I didn't account for my boobs :D oops!

I have the material for my reception dress and my Leah costume is now complete! Am going to be doing Vampire bella, so just got to make the dress for that but it just be nice n easy that one. (though anything is easy compared to the ball gown!)

Am getting so excited!

Whoop whoop. My Marc Jacobs dress came today. I'm chuffed to little mint balls...

OOO I cant wait to see it :(

And i was just doing a test on my Katy perry make-up, contact lenses and wig and i am very happy with them :) Ran out of crystals for my KP shorts but so am hoping my others i rodered come in the psot tomorrow so i can get a move on with them lol sadly not the exact shade of blue that katy's are but oh well as long as they are blue and sparkle thats what matters :(