Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

I think I will and that'll be my volturi theme party outfit sorted. I just can't decid on whether to buy a regular size or give them my measurements. Hmmmm....

I want the real g-star jacket lol but if not i will buy the cosplaysky jacket :D

Gotta love cosplaysky for doing all these eclipse costumes already

ust been to range to get some more red fabric paint for the dress ...and they only had 1 pot of it in i wanted about 2-3 pots to finish the dress off *pouts* shame they dont sell bigger bottles only 25ml :lol: but got enough for now i guess

Are the paints quite expensive Jemma?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the real g-star jacket lol but if not i will buy the cosplaysky jacket :D

ust been to range to get some more red fabric paint for the dress ...and they only had 1 pot of it in i wanted about 2-3 pots to finish the dress off *pouts* shame they dont sell bigger bottles only 25ml :D but got enough for now i guess

I went through nearly 3 pots of black paint to paint only 8 lines on my Tonks pants. Same for my original pair but meh I wish they did them in bigger pots too.

I want the real g-star jacket lol but if not i will buy the cosplaysky jacket ;)

ust been to range to get some more red fabric paint for the dress ...and they only had 1 pot of it in i wanted about 2-3 pots to finish the dress off *pouts* shame they dont sell bigger bottles only 25ml ;) but got enough for now i guess

I went through nearly 3 pots of black paint to paint only 8 lines on my Tonks pants. Same for my original pair but meh I wish they did them in bigger pots too.

I have gone through 2 red pots so far and am on my second black pot as well ...think i am gonna need 3 more pots of red 2 for the back of the dress and another to touch up some of the front squares which need a little more paint.

Front of the dress is now fully painted but does need some touching up with black/red paint ...will see if i can post a picture before i head out to the airport in the morning i am sooo sleepy lol

How is everyone elses cosplay coming along???

Lol sounds like it could get expensive although atleast it won't be as expensive as buying the actual dress she wore!

Aww I bet you and Jo are getting real excited! You lucky things!

My cosplay outfits aren't going too bad actually. Bella's is all sorted (umming and ahhhing about whether to get the engagement ring as a prop). Alice is nearly sorted; just gotta buy the heart necklace and figure out what she's wearing on the bottom lol! Oh and then there's the possibilty that I might buy Alice birthday dress too.

ok, so heres the sceen and heres the dress ive bought ....

Eclipse-Movie-Still-esme-cullen-13524353-2560-1703.jpg

BqjDwB2kKGrHqMOKnEvyFrj6dBMOhhwtY_35.jpg

hope they dont come out too big. I got the dress from ebay for the person that asked :P

Now, its the closest pattern match i could find and i think its ok, as ive said before lol but what do i do about the sleeves? should i try and add some on? would that be really hard to do??

Please tell me what you think.

Oh and Dayna those contacts look coooooooolllllll!!!!!!

Heres the link to the dress that coolspotters think match it http://coolspotters.com/clothing/bcbg-max-...back-wrap-dress

Edited by evenstar_r

ok, so heres the sceen and heres the dress ive bought ....

Eclipse-Movie-Still-esme-cullen-13524353-2560-1703.jpg

BqjDwB2kKGrHqMOKnEvyFrj6dBMOhhwtY_35.jpg

hope they dont come out too big. I got the dress from ebay for the person that asked :P

Now, its the closest pattern match i could find and i think its ok, as ive said before lol but what do i do about the sleeves? should i try and add some on? would that be really hard to do??

Please tell me what you think.

Oh and Dayna those contacts look coooooooolllllll!!!!!!

Heres the link to the dress that coolspotters think match it http://coolspotters.com/clothing/bcbg-max-...back-wrap-dress

i looks exacly like it :o the sleeve will ruin it if they don't go on right :)

Edited by mrsrathbone

I've managed to keep it secret for... ooh... two weeks? :thumbup:

I'm not being Alec any more, I will be Eclipse Demitri. Slightly afraid of all the sewing - I may have to ebay a coat to work from, but I'll never get one small/short enough to not need too much altering. I'll investigate the fabric shops at the weekend and see.

I've managed to keep it secret for... ooh... two weeks? :P

I'm not being Alec any more, I will be Eclipse Demitri. Slightly afraid of all the sewing - I may have to ebay a coat to work from, but I'll never get one small/short enough to not need too much altering. I'll investigate the fabric shops at the weekend and see.

awsome cant wait to see it :(

OOoh I love your graduation Esme dress!!! You`re gonna look so kewl!!

So, I haven`t been on here for ages cos my lappy is broken and I couldn`t remember my pw :coolthumb::dance:

I just cannot make my mind up who to cosplay! I was going to do Senna and have a few bits and I am also debating doing Heidi and Birthday Scene Esme.

The problem for me is buying now, I have no idea if anything will fit as I`m hoping to be thinner by then :clap:

Also, Without knowing the party themes, I`m unsure where I would fit my cosplay into the weekend :YAHOO:

IF I do Birthday Scene Esme, I would love to get a photo with Peter :D haha

Gah! I am SO indecisive!! :thumbup:

Edited by SacredSilence

My jacket that I ordered for my Riley costume came yesterday!!! I love, love, love it :)

So erm wheres my pictures??

OOoh I love your graduation Esme dress!!! You`re gonna look so kewl!!

So, I haven`t been on here for ages cos my lappy is broken and I couldn`t remember my pw :D:lol:

I just cannot make my mind up who to cosplay! I was going to do Senna and have a few bits and I am also debating doing Heidi and Birthday Scene Esme.

The problem for me is buying now, I have no idea if anything will fit as I`m hoping to be thinner by then :P

Also, Without knowing the party themes, I`m unsure where I would fit my cosplay into the weekend :unsure:

IF I do Birthday Scene Esme, I would love to get a photo with Peter ;) haha

Gah! I am SO indecisive!! :rolleyes:

You're always indecisive Lise lol

Are you doing Riley in the skinny red jeans or when he's wearing the normal jeans earlier on?

Hopefully the skinny red jeans, if I ever find any. Found some in Topman today but they were too red and not denim. Not too bothered about them being denim but the red was TOO bright, nowhere near marroon

You're always indecisive Lise lol

But that`s why u love me :(:P

So true

:P:(:(

Are you doing Riley in the skinny red jeans or when he's wearing the normal jeans earlier on?

Hopefully the skinny red jeans, if I ever find any. Found some in Topman today but they were too red and not denim. Not too bothered about them being denim but the red was TOO bright, nowhere near marroon

Have you tried Fleabay? x