Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with dying it black too although you may be alright with dark blue.

It may have to stay dark blue as the material looks quite delicate...but I'll check what material it is... :D

'tis 70% viscose and 30% polyester. is that dyable? :D

i cant put contacts in. does that matter?

No, that doesnt matter at all. I was a nightmare with mine at ET2. I could eventually get them out myself but I had to get my friend to put them in for me all the time and even then it took forever.

Im getting some more for ET4 to go with my Riley cosplay though.

Do you have somebody who could do it for you, or at least help?

As for cosplay, do whoever you want. Just because we have couple of Bellas doesnt mean you cant do it too. Do whoever you feel comfortable with.

Don't worry about contacts not everyone wears them. I have to put Paul's in for him, or sometimes get Vicky to put them in if we're running out of changing time and she's ready and I'm not. They can be quite fiddly even for those of us who use them quite frequently. All I can say is practice makes perfect and definately try and wear them for a few hours in the days leading up to the event.

I'm not allowed contacts, and they freak the hell out of me anyway xD Green Eyed Mini Alice :poki:

Sammm......do you know if viscose and polyester is dyable? coz my Alice graaduation party dress is dark blue when it should be black...its 70% viscose 30% polyester... :D

Don't worry about contacts not everyone wears them. I have to put Paul's in for him, or sometimes get Vicky to put them in if we're running out of changing time and she's ready and I'm not. They can be quite fiddly even for those of us who use them quite frequently. All I can say is practice makes perfect and definately try and wear them for a few hours in the days leading up to the event.

I will definately be heeding your advice coming up to ET4 lol!

Oh and, I bought honey contacts.

I am painting my kristen dress :WINCE: Just been out to get some more fabric paint my red on the dress is not as bright as i would have liked its a dull red so i got a fabric pen in red and some fabric paint in red hopefully one of those will go better over the dye :)

Might post some pics later if i get enough of it done and of course if i am happy with it :D