Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

Ha ha ha awesome Holly!

Oooh yay for winning the dressmaker's mannequin Sam!

I AM awesome xD lol xx

thought some people dont make me feel it... :(

Well they're evil idiots. You ARE awesome Holly! Take no notice of them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha awesome Holly!

Oooh yay for winning the dressmaker's mannequin Sam!

I AM awesome xD lol xx

thought some people dont make me feel it... :D

Well they're evil idiots. You ARE awesome Holly! Take no notice of them.

evil idiots :) thank you :)

my mum has a grey splint like Bella's (well similar too) that i may be able to borrow for you????

Awww thats a lovely offer. Hopefully you will be able to borrow it and Vicky will be willing to lend it.

I'm wanting my mannaquin now. Its meant to take 6 business days to come so that means like next Friday but I'm being dreadfully impatient. Am currently bidding on a pattern for the blue Alice smock. Am currently the highest bidder and have about 10mins left on it. Cross fingers I win it.

my mum has a grey splint like Bella's (well similar too) that i may be able to borrow for you????

Awww thats a lovely offer. Hopefully you will be able to borrow it and Vicky will be willing to lend it.

I'm wanting my mannaquin now. Its meant to take 6 business days to come so that means like next Friday but I'm being dreadfully impatient. Am currently bidding on a pattern for the blue Alice smock. Am currently the highest bidder and have about 10mins left on it. Cross fingers I win it.

is that what your fb status is about? :dance:

and do you like my ALice dress? see above :)

is that what your fb status is about? :dance:

and do you like my ALice dress? see above :)

Yeah thats what my facebook status is about lol. Loving the dress.

Hi all, I'm new to the whole ET, I've been reading through this thread for a while trying to figure out what cosplay is, ( Yes i am dumb!), but i finally get it!! This is so much fun!

All your photos and idea's are amazing!! HohoCullen's Alice birthday dress is amazing! :)

Hi all, I'm new to the whole ET, I've been reading through this thread for a while trying to figure out what cosplay is, ( Yes i am dumb!), but i finally get it!! This is so much fun!

All your photos and idea's are amazing!! HohoCullen's Alice birthday dress is amazing! :)

First of all welcome!

Technically cosplay means to dress and act like a chosen character. Some of the costumers we have on here do just that especially for photos so you could class us as cosplayers but yeah just thought I would explain that one first as if you look the word cosplay up it might not match everyone here.

This thread is for who ever is cosplaying to ask for help, share pictures of what they have made/bought and share ideas on stuff. If you're interested in costuming this is definately the thread to be in.

Closer to the convention I'll be making a new topic which will have a list of who is cosplaying as who and which days at the conventions. Makes it easier for everyone to find each other not that people dressed as vampires/werewolves are hard to miss lol.

Feel free to ask any questions about anything costume/cosplay (or even convention) related.

There is also a roll call thread somewhere which I'll try and bump back to the top (when I find it) where pretty much everyone going to Eternal Twilight who is on these forums have introduced themselves and some have added pictures.

First of all welcome!

Technically cosplay means to dress and act like a chosen character. Some of the costumers we have on here do just that especially for photos so you could class us as cosplayers but yeah just thought I would explain that one first as if you look the word cosplay up it might not match everyone here.

This thread is for who ever is cosplaying to ask for help, share pictures of what they have made/bought and share ideas on stuff. If you're interested in costuming this is definately the thread to be in.

Closer to the convention I'll be making a new topic which will have a list of who is cosplaying as who and which days at the conventions. Makes it easier for everyone to find each other not that people dressed as vampires/werewolves are hard to miss lol.

Feel free to ask any questions about anything costume/cosplay (or even convention) related.

There is also a roll call thread somewhere which I'll try and bump back to the top (when I find it) where pretty much everyone going to Eternal Twilight who is on these forums have introduced themselves and some have added pictures.

Ahh Thanks, That makes much more sense now!

I haven't actually even thought about costumes or anything yet but this sounds like fun!! This thread is good to see who's doing what!! Have alot of people ended up wearing the same in the past?

And yeah the roll call thread, excellent. I shall introduce myself as this is my first i have no idea about anything!!!

First of all welcome!

I haven't actually even thought about costumes or anything yet but this sounds like fun!! This thread is good to see who's doing what!! Have alot of people ended up wearing the same in the past?

And yeah the roll call thread, excellent. I shall introduce myself as this is my first i have no idea about anything!!!

We has some clashes sometimes but its all good fun. Got a really good pic of pegasusmarsters and foreverbella at ET3 both in their blue smock Alice costumes. They looked ace. We have multiple Alice, Bella and Rosalie cosplayers. One Emmett (as far as I'm aware), two Jasper's and a couple of Edward/Rob cosplayers. We also have a couple of Esme's and I think so far I've only seen one Carlisle

First of all welcome!

We has some clashes sometimes but its all good fun. Got a really good pic of pegasusmarsters and foreverbella at ET3 both in their blue smock Alice costumes. They looked ace. We have multiple Alice, Bella and Rosalie cosplayers. One Emmett (as far as I'm aware), two Jasper's and a couple of Edward/Rob cosplayers. We also have a couple of Esme's and I think so far I've only seen one Carlisle

Wow, I'd love to rosalie! So if people dont cosplay do they just dress similar to the theme, e.g gothic gown etc

First of all welcome!

Wow, I'd love to rosalie! So if people dont cosplay do they just dress similar to the theme, e.g gothic gown etc

At the parties at night, yes people dress to the themes but really its up to you what you wear. Not everyone knows what to wear for the themes and wear casual or even classy things instead. Its entirely up to you.

If you wanna cosplay Rosalie you're definately in the right thread.

First of all welcome!

At the parties at night, yes people dress to the themes but really its up to you what you wear. Not everyone knows what to wear for the themes and wear casual or even classy things instead. Its entirely up to you.

If you wanna cosplay Rosalie you're definately in the right thread.

yayy i'm going to do some research to get some idea's.

Hope nobody minds if i cosplay as rosalie ?!?!

Awww of course nobody will mind.

Jemma is one of the best Rosalie cosplayers so maybe speak to her for tips and stuff?

I am sure she won't mind me posting this since it's already going around:

22360_1386475224217_1302144654_31129678_5023823_n.jpg

I will single-handledly hump them all.

Edited by touchthesky