Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the BB Dakota jacket and it is lovely and snuggly and warm!

Thanks for the links Vicky!

I still have no clue of what costume to do yet. I wanna do Bella but dunno which outfit argh! I already have the meadow scene outfit and Vision Bella but would like to do something new. Hmmm decisions, decisions. As usual, I'm getting impatient with Eclipse not being out yet ha ha ha!

I know we could go by the clips and sneak peak but aaaargh I want/need mooore god damn it lol! At this rate I can see me getting outfits together from Twi or NM as a back up incase I end up not having enough time to sort out an outfit or 2 from Eclipse ha ha ha!

Yeah I'm happy I got enough back ups from New Moon and Twilight atleast

I am the same i wanna wait till eclipse but i really wanna start outting my outfits together lol

From the trailer/sneak peek those outfits i think would do more for day cospaly i cant see me doing them at the themed parties so i am hopnig for some better outfits of rosalie espec from the flashbacks :chair:

Tbh I've not looked at the clips or sneak peak indepth yet as I want to wait til my laptop is fixed. Sounds weird but I just feel more comfortable researching stuff at the comfort of my own laptop rather than Dad's or Work's computer lol.

Awwww congratulations Vicky!!

I might upload some pics of the coat i have that im going to use for my Eclipse Coat today, to see what everyone thinks.

Still have to get a Hood for it though and don't have a turleneck yet, will wait for Autumn for when they're in the shops.

Just popping in quickly to say thanks again to all of you who entered our competition and congrats to Vicky!

The decision in the end was left to E1 Entertainment. Although Debz and I put forward a few names, we couldn't make a final decision so took the cowards way out and let them decide! ;)

Hopefully we can run another competition soon for you all to get your teeth or fangs stuck into!