WE HAVE TICKETS!

gillianre

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have my Gold Ticket for like 4hours and a half, but I still can't believe it! It's the first time for me and I'm pretty excited !!!!! ;)

I booked for a room @the Hilton a few minutes ago... And I just realized that my credit card is gonna suffer from all this loss x) Hope my mother will pay for the plane tickets and that my father will give me extra money for the taxi and everything else T_T

Does someone know which is the nearest airport to the Hilton ? Is it a long minute walk? Do I really need a taxi?

And plus, I saw that I had to check in at 3PM on the 22nd. But now I'm confused. What time does the convention begin? Will I miss sth? As a Gold ticket holder, will I have to be there earlier? How does it work?

Sorry for all those questions, it's really new to me and I don't want to make any mistake =S

Edited by twilight-atmosphere.blogy.fr

I know I have my Gold Ticket for like 4hours and a half, but I still can't believe it! It's the first time for me and I'm pretty excited !!!!! ;)

I booked for a room @the Hilton a few minutes ago... And I just realized that my credit card is gonna suffer from all this loss x) Hope my mother will pay for the plane tickets and that my father will give me extra money for the taxi and everything else T_T

Does someone know which is the nearest airport to the Hilton ? Is it a long minute walk? Do I really need a taxi?

And plus, I saw that I had to check in at 3PM on the 22nd. But now I'm confused. What time does the convention begin? Will I miss sth? As a Gold ticket holder, will I have to be there earlier? How does it work?

Sorry for all those questions, it's really new to me and I don't want to make any mistake =S

Birmingham International is the nearest airport, the hotel run a free shuttle bus service to the hotel would need to double check hilton website for times of the bus I guess but think they run every half hour?

The opening ceremony is usally around 6pm, but you don't HAVE to be there... the gold drinks reception is usually around 7/7:30 which you would want to be at as its part of the Gold package you pay for.

They'll normally give an idea of times before the event anyway so you'll have a better idea x

I know I have my Gold Ticket for like 4hours and a half, but I still can't believe it! It's the first time for me and I'm pretty excited !!!!! :thumbup:

Birmingham International is the nearest airport, the hotel run a free shuttle bus service to the hotel would need to double check hilton website for times of the bus I guess but think they run every half hour?

The opening ceremony is usally around 6pm, but you don't HAVE to be there... the gold drinks reception is usually around 7/7:30 which you would want to be at as its part of the Gold package you pay for.

They'll normally give an idea of times before the event anyway so you'll have a better idea x

Oh that's great! I mean, if it's free it's cool! ^^ Thank you for the piece of information, I'll check out the timetable then :)

Ah, I thought it began early in the afternoon or late in the morning! It's reassuring ^^

Lol sure I'll be there x) :)

Ok, thank you very much for your help :)