twi/related tattoos

bl00djunkie

I totally agree Rev. Scapegoat, and really good advice, thanks.

I had a tattoo when I was bang on 18 (I am nearly 29 now) and I have to say I absolutely HATE it!!! I will be getting it covered over, but you cannot just keep getting them covered up with something else every time you grow out of them (because sometimes thats just impossible) - I've learnt from my mistake and I will never just go and get one done on a whim again. This one is on my back though so thankfully I dont have to look at it every day hahaha!

That isnt to say that everyone will make the same mistake that I did, but just to put a little more thought into it before you go really wouldnt hurt at all, just to make doubly sure. It really will be with you for life and youll need to love seeing it on your body for that long too! :YAHOO:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have waaaaaayyyy to many tattoos, it's an addiction.

I'm always on the lookout for something new but more of a Vamp related one than a Twilight only one. My mum says I should get a "Fangbanger" tattoo from TrueBlood but that's a bit too crazy!

My last one was in July last year and was my New Kids On The Block one - I do get very addicted!

I have Chinese symbols, stars, a rainbow, 2 weird squigles, one across the small of my back and my New Kids one. Thats enough for the time being.

Totally agree with all you have said Rev ;)

I know the be careful warning too as that is the reason I didn`t get the tattoo I wanted to represent my eldest daughter as it meant "Demon" in a Chinese/Japanese hybrid symbol when it meant something completely innocently otherwise (hence I didn`t get it).

I also agree with the advice not to get it on a whim and make sure it is exactly what you want. When I got my first tattoo in my very early 20s they couldn`t do what I wanted and because I`d had so much ribbing about not going through it with I just got anything and it was truly crap! Thankfully I have had it covered now by someone very good at their job (I only ever go to the 1 place) so you can`t tell that it`s a cover up and I love what I have now :D

I have 6 tattoos so far (7 if you count the covered one) and I would love more £ permitting - They are sooooo addictive!!! But also expensive which is why I am still waiting on the one I posted ^^ as it will cost me a lot of money. But I guess that is the price you pay for a good artist who is clean and safe :)

Here are mine -

I got this one last summer as a treat to myself for losing just over 4 stone :D

10130_285241255104_544675104_864570.jpg

This is the cover up (this was just after I took the dressing off)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6683...mp;id=544675104

Another little one -

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6104...mp;id=544675104

Bit Blurry - Japanese for "Star" - To symbolise my eldest ♥

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2861...mp;id=544675104

This is my youngest daughters name in Kanji as her name is Japanese ♥

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2729...mp;id=544675104

And you`ve already seen the vamp bites ^^^ ;)

Sorry for pic spammage :D

LiSe Xx

I have to say that is very good advise Scapegoat, too many of my friends just walk into a parlour and randomly pic a picture off the wall, a few even got them done while completely drunk in Magaluf! lol and live to regret it now.

im 22 this year and am still inkless lol I have always wanted one, and knew where (my neck) but just not what i wanted, till now that is. even now tho, i still havent got it done yet coz i really worry about getting bored of it lol

Totally agree with all you have said Rev :dance:

I know the be careful warning too as that is the reason I didn`t get the tattoo I wanted to represent my eldest daughter as it meant "Demon" in a Chinese/Japanese hybrid symbol when it meant something completely innocently otherwise (hence I didn`t get it). ...

LiSe Xx

LOL

That'd have been a bonus, for me!

"Demon, you say? Fire 'er up!"

Kewl! I wish I could afford to get mine done :(

i sold alot of stuff on ebay to get it..

i nicking one or your quotes..lol cuz i think it goes hand in hand with the forbidden fruit..plus i like symatry..lol

just getting grief from the other half cuz i had one done less than a month ago :chair:

Kewl! I wish I could afford to get mine done :headscratch:

i sold alot of stuff on ebay to get it..

i nicking one or your quotes..lol cuz i think it goes hand in hand with the forbidden fruit..plus i like symatry..lol

just getting grief from the other half cuz i had one done less than a month ago :chair:

Haha you`ll have to dedicate it to me :(

Just tell ur OH to shuuuuuuuuuuuush lol x

What are u wanting where? How comes u haven`t got it yet?

/end inquisition :chair: x

I want the one from the 5th Element. I absolutely love it, I was 10 when I first saw that movie and I used to draw it on my wrist all the time. And I haven't got it cause my grandad said no tattoos and I have to listen to him as he lends me money for conventions and pays for my horsey.

One day though. One day...... I have this thing if I like a tattoo design I used to draw them on myself, yeah yeah I know ink poisoning and all that but I used to get bored at school. I once drew a rose with like a thorny design round it on my lower arm. Spent three hours on it once at school in lessons because it was obviously a boring day. Can I add the gym teacher wasn't too happy when she saw it later on and made me go wash it off

Ah Sam fifth element is an amazing film! Thats not fair you're old enough to decide weather or not you can get a tattoo!

Yeah but my grandad is like 86 this year and he's a firm believer in girls not ruining their bodies with tattoos and piercings. Plus if I had to chose between a bit of ink and Tillie....Tillie would win hands down.

/end inquisition :D x

I want the one from the 5th Element. I absolutely love it, I was 10 when I first saw that movie and I used to draw it on my wrist all the time. And I haven't got it cause my grandad said no tattoos and I have to listen to him as he lends me money for conventions and pays for my horsey.

as in the element symbols..sorry if its a silly question..its been a whille since i have seen it..must re watch soon!!

/end inquisition :D x

as in the element symbols..sorry if its a silly question..its been a whille since i have seen it..must re watch soon!!

Yeah the element symbols on her wrists. I used to think they were lines but their not their actually made up of tiny dots