where does everyone buy thier red contacts from?

Flick

I bought mine from a local alternative clothing store called Blue Banana, they have a website. I think it's bluebanana.cc I'm on my phone right now so can't check.

They were really red when I wore them. Hope that helps. :)

Edited by chimmykins

thank you for your help :)

pos. a silly question but did u use contacts b4 and were these easy to use?

I dont wear contact lenses but these were very easy to use :D these are the best contact lenses i have tried out of the cullen contact lenses and blue contact lenses i have tried

Edited by Jemma

i got mine from some random shop near by lol... maybe not the safest option but they were only £20 and they lasted 3 months lol.... sad thing is they will die in a few days :( so they wont be any good come time for the convention :D well they say they won't but i have to admit i am curious whether they might be... like what happens to lens when they pass their time?? anyone know?

i got mine from some random shop near by lol... maybe not the safest option but they were only £20 and they lasted 3 months lol.... sad thing is they will die in a few days :( so they wont be any good come time for the convention :D well they say they won't but i have to admit i am curious whether they might be... like what happens to lens when they pass their time?? anyone know?

I have no idea i did wonder this myself but maybe dry out and irritate your eyes???

I have no idea i did wonder this myself but maybe dry out and irritate your eyes???

i am pretty tempted to give them a try nearer the time lol.... but if not i do have my yellow pair still but i dont think they'll show up aswell as my red ones do :D

I bought black ones for Halloween - what a nightmare! it was so dark that my pupils were really dilated and then I couldn't see properly through the gap in the centre of each lens. I ended up taking them out after about 2 hours

I've ordered some brown ones for my Bella Birthday costume, but not sure what they're going to look like over my blue eyes!!!

I'm really scared of putting them in my eyes - I know that sounds silly!

But are they ok? Anyone had problems with their's?

You should go to an opticians, it doesn't have to be prescription as in short/long sighted etc :)

Your eyes surprisingly have different sizes, if you pick the wrong size lenses it can damage/scratch your eye lids etc, and will sometimes dissappear to the back of your eye... not the end of the world it will come out with a bit of help but thought you should know... a lot of people just buy random cosmetic ones, personally think its a bit silly :)

Get fitted then you'll have no problems with them x

I'm really scared of putting them in my eyes - I know that sounds silly!

But are they ok? Anyone had problems with their's?

You should go to an opticians, it doesn't have to be prescription as in short/long sighted etc :)

Your eyes surprisingly have different sizes, if you pick the wrong size lenses it can damage/scratch your eye lids etc, and will sometimes dissappear to the back of your eye... not the end of the world it will come out with a bit of help but thought you should know... a lot of people just buy random cosmetic ones, personally think its a bit silly :)

Get fitted then you'll have no problems with them x

I think I'll pop in when I'm next in the city!

I was in my local fancy dress shop today and noticed they had them for sale.

The lad there told me he got his for Halloween and even tho technically they were "out of date" he still wore his no problem :)

They were £19.99 for both lenses plus solution and container to keep them in.

Sadly they didn`t have the ones I wanted but I`ll go back another day :D

LiSe Xx