General Chat

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew! So much work to do today.... and in a mad rush - went to see Bowling for Soup in Swansea last night so had to drive from there straight to work this morning. busybusybusy. Working 'til 9pm tonight, then back in at 9am tomorrow... THEN tomorrow evening I fly to Scotland ready for T in the Park.

Yup, I never stop!!!

Still gutted that I couldnt use my ticket to go and see them ^_^

Phew! So much work to do today.... and in a mad rush - went to see Bowling for Soup in Swansea last night so had to drive from there straight to work this morning. busybusybusy. Working 'til 9pm tonight, then back in at 9am tomorrow... THEN tomorrow evening I fly to Scotland ready for T in the Park.

Yup, I never stop!!!

Still gutted that I couldnt use my ticket to go and see them ^_^

whhhatttt?

This time, or before? Hope you don't mean the Swansea gig, you could have come with me - I went on my own!

Bless Chris (guitarist), he put me on the guestlist on Tuesday afternoon so I drove down to see them. Hung out with him for about an hour after the show too. :)

no, last tour :( couldnt stand on my leg, pulled the muscle so badly a couple of days before. Gutted!

No way! give me a ring next time! I would have come with you ^_^

Aw boooo! that's rubbish.

It's the first time I've actually seen them at their own gig. Only other time was at T in the Park, so the vibe was completely different. Still incredibly fun though.

I will indeed! ...;.but you'll have to give me your no! :clap:

I cant remember whether they were headlining or supporting someone. Think it was in Newport.

(I am rubbish at remembering stuff - my mind is like toffee! lol)

My sis usually gets me gig tickets for my birthdays - has bought me Muse, Wonderstuff, Bowling for Soup ( :( ) Various lost prophets tickets etc

and that one the tickets never arrived either, so I was going to have to use her credit card on the door :lol:

So, that plus my dead leg, we just didnt think we were going to get in either. Maybe next time

Its all count down to Reading now :D:huh:

ps I'll FB inbox you

Edited by Rhianydd

Its all count down to Reading now :huh::lol:

ps I'll FB inbox you

Coolio :)

Glad you finally got your tickets - I haven't been to Reading for years. I fly to Edinburgh for T in the park this evening... hope my Bitten registration letter has come today, don't want to have to wait til I get back to find out what number I've got!!!

ooh good point! My sis usually goes to that :lol: She's obviously not this year

She is climbing mount kilimanjaro this year for charity, so perhaps thats the reason. She just went to Glastonbury too

Have a fantastic time.................the suspense will kill you waiting to find out your number lol :huh:

I wasn't meant to be going this year, but on my way back from Download I had post festival blues and my friend whose dad owns the TITP site offered me a pass. Win! :D

Thanks hun. Yeah, it is killing me... been waiting for 11months, but now I know it's so close.... I think I'm going to pop!

Thats awesome! :D Great Dad :angry::YAHOO:

Not long now, only a month!

I have warned Kev, that if my class on the Sunday of Bitten is too quiet, I might postpone it and have to just drive up and grab a standard ticket for the day :D

Oh he is indeed awesome. This is the 3rd time I've been up :YAHOO:

oooh, so you're not actually coming? Can't you postpone it anyway and come up for the whole weekend?

Thats awesome! :D Great Dad :dance::clap:

Not long now, only a month!

I have warned Kev, that if my class on the Sunday of Bitten is too quiet, I might postpone it and have to just drive up and grab a standard ticket for the day :D

Oh he is indeed awesome. This is the 3rd time I've been up :wub:

oooh, so you're not actually coming? Can't you postpone it anyway and come up for the whole weekend?

Still dont know :thumbup:

Nobody is booked on that one course at the moment, but all of the other courses I listed are either only 1 or 2 places left, or fully booked :P

but I will have cakes to finish Friday for delivery Saturday (but Kev is always awesome and offers to deliver them for me)

I just have to be careful with funds at the moment. Will have to wait and see :YAHOO:

Edited by Rhianydd

• 3 weeks later...

thats if we have photos on both days.....which I really hope we do!

I have this lovely dress with hearts on I'm gonna wear for my photos then my merlottes outfit for our group one with sam which reminds me the menus still arent here

Theres something up with the post these days! I paid £6.99 for next day delivery on the Monday for our aprons . . . they came on the bloody Friday! :P

Only person who never fails to deliver is Jola and play.com :o