General Chat

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep that happens to me too noramlly something to do with my brothers though!

I was gutted the other day I was really in the mood to watch Mallrats but the disc wouldnt play :-(

That does happen to me, but ill admit its my own fault. Sometimes im just too lazy to put them back in the case and leave them lying around to catch dust :dance:

• 3 weeks later...

It's freezing and I am single and it's Valentine's Day on Sunday :P therefore I think I need a tall swedish man answering to the name of Alexander to come and cheer me up :D ..I can dream right?

Thanks for the welcome :YAHOO:

Nice one on getting your ticket Mrs EN...although I may have to fight you for that title :D only joking

It's freezing and I am single and it's Valentine's Day on Sunday :P therefore I think I need a tall swedish man answering to the name of Alexander to come and cheer me up :D ..I can dream right?

Thanks for the welcome :YAHOO:

Nice one on getting your ticket Mrs EN...although I may have to fight you for that title :D only joking

what a great valentines gift that'll be!

Has there been anymore guests then two? The only reason I ask is because forums posts no longer group the guest annoucements together at the top, and the con pages with the photos aren't always updated.

I'm just really lazy and do not want to be going through all the pages, even if its only 2 :-).

It's freezing and I am single and it's Valentine's Day on Sunday :WINCE: therefore I think I need a tall swedish man answering to the name of Alexander to come and cheer me up :D ..I can dream right?

Thanks for the welcome :D

hey well if u get him then can u get him to send allan around

Has there been anymore guests then two? The only reason I ask is because forums posts no longer group the guest annoucements together at the top, and the con pages with the photos aren't always updated.

I'm just really lazy and do not want to be going through all the pages, even if its only 2 :-).

yeah at the mo its only 2 which are sam and pam, i hope we don't have to wait to long for the next announcment