General Chat

Miss Ragamuffin

So far there's me... sharing a room with Louise (we're both gold)

then our friends Jo & Josey (both silver)

and Katie & Jason (both gold)

and we'll obv be hanging out with Jess & Steph & Sassy & Sam & Nicki.....

I've been going on about Bitten to everyone I know since I booked my ticket last August, so I think i may have run out of people to plug to!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually really wanna come to this con but not sure with it being so soon after LFACC. And also dont have the money at the moment to pay hotel upfront.

Cons I've done in the past are nearly all the Milton Keynes CM's since C4 bar about 3, the first two and last years LFACC's, all of the Gmex's, ET3, and Birmingham Proms

I actually really wanna come to this con but not sure with it being so soon after LFACC. And also dont have the money at the moment to pay hotel upfront.

Cons I've done in the past are nearly all the Milton Keynes CM's since C4 bar about 3, the first two and last years LFACC's, all of the Gmex's, ET3, and Birmingham Proms

but, but, but, but you HAVE to come!!! I'm making it my duty to make sure all my coolest friends come :(

I think I might just do 1 day at LFCC like last year, and only get maybe 1 or 2 autographs/photos so I have plenty of cash for this.

but, but, but, but you HAVE to come!!! I'm making it my duty to make sure all my coolest friends come ;)

I think I might just do 1 day at LFCC like last year, and only get maybe 1 or 2 autographs/photos so I have plenty of cash for this.

But its so expensive and I have so little money :( maybe I can wait and see who else is announced. I only really wanna go to LFACC for Edi and Armin but travelling from Blackpool its pointless going for one day so I'll be there Fri-Sun at least. Was gonna drive but the parking is just so expensive cause alot of the hotels don't have their own parking facilities so you end up spending up to £30 a day on parking. Just parking for two days would pay for my train ticket.

Will have to see what happens in April with my tribunal than I can take it from there to see what I can afford

Hi Sam,

I dont know which ones, but apparently some crew park in the park and rides for the weekend and catch the tube into london, leaving their car their all weekend for about £3 a day.

Wish I could remember which ones, but I dont think they actually said at the time, it was just park and rides on the outskirts of london, bt still within tube distance

Hi Sam,

I dont know which ones, but apparently some crew park in the park and rides for the weekend and catch the tube into london, leaving their car their all weekend for about £3 a day.

Wish I could remember which ones, but I dont think they actually said at the time, it was just park and rides on the outskirts of london, bt still within tube distance

Ah right thats not too bad thanks for the info. Was hoping to avoid the tube due to suitcase size with costumes and stuff and if I buy merchandise didn't want any of it getting crushed like last year at LFACC when I stupidly bought one of the bigger Twilight prints and it ended up getting crumpled :YAHOO: Will ask my mum closer to the time she's hoping to crew again. If we get the train we might be able to set off later as she doesn't want to be driving from London in the dark and don't think poor little smurf car would make it that far and taking him is the only way both of us can split the driving.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I absolutely love going to london, but the only downside is the parking costs :P

If we are just going there to shop, we park in the shopping centre in hammersmith but its only open til a certain time I think.

Last year for LFCC, we paid to park there, but spent the monday wandering around london, and parked in hammersmith. It cost £20 for all four of us to tube travel all day and park the car! Bargain! :YAHOO:

I am considering mega-bussing it to the london cons this year so I dont have to take my car, but then I dont have to take costumes :D That must be monstrous!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Phew! So much work to do today.... and in a mad rush - went to see Bowling for Soup in Swansea last night so had to drive from there straight to work this morning. busybusybusy. Working 'til 9pm tonight, then back in at 9am tomorrow... THEN tomorrow evening I fly to Scotland ready for T in the Park.

Yup, I never stop!!!

Hey there!!

I'm just wondering what the general age range is at these cons as I was initially coming alone but now my mum has decided to come with me, thanks to a certain Sam!!!!!

However she's a little iffy about whether she'll fit in as she's not a youngster as she would put it :D

Thanks

Hey there!!

I'm just wondering what the general age range is at these cons as I was initially coming alone but now my mum has decided to come with me, thanks to a certain Sam!!!!!

However she's a little iffy about whether she'll fit in as she's not a youngster as she would put it :spew:

Thanks

My sister and I are of a certain age, and we get dressed up and have a complete laugh! There is no age barrier, unless you are under 16 of course! :)