General Chat

Miss Ragamuffin

Has there been anymore guests then two? The only reason I ask is because forums posts no longer group the guest annoucements together at the top, and the con pages with the photos aren't always updated.

I'm just really lazy and do not want to be going through all the pages, even if its only 2 :-).

when new announcements are made they will be pinned at the top of the forum for a while (that's what happens on other forums anyway.... ET3 for example)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having not been to a Showmasters convention before how likely is it to get another guest announcement any time soon or do they tend to leave it closer to the actual con?

Both. They announce them as an when the contracts are signed - could be tomorrow, could be the Friday of the convention

Wonder if we'll get another guest announcement in the near future?. Wondering as to whether we will actually manage to get anyone else because was doing some looking around online at various things happening stateside and it appears that the only people doing cons are Sam & Kristin, with the exception of Nelson & Allan at an odd one or two. Wonder if that bodes well or not for Bitten, I know there is plenty of time to wait & see and I for one am totally stoked about Sam so i'm happy regardless ;) , just wondering is all.

• 2 weeks later...

Nooooo!!! I can't believe they have done this to me. I know I am going to end up buying it again lol

haha, im trying to be smart and not waste my money so i havent bought it yet - but i just know ill walking around Tesco or Asda and it'll slip into the trolley at some point :thumbup:

Hi all

I was just wondering how many SM cons u have been to so far.

I been to LOCKDOWN, ECLIPSE 2, HALLOWHEDON,

I visited friends at ECLIPSE, ET2

I also got to COLLECTORMANIA's @MK and LONDON, LFCC (Altho not this year)

I only starting con-ing last year so have only been to:

Eternal Twilight (The original xD)

MUGGLE MAYHEM!! (Ah-may-zing)

Birmingham Twi-Prom

This year I'm a poor student so am only doing Bitten and Muggle Mayhem 2 (Gold ticket baby!) aswell as LFCC or collectormania or something, not decided on that front yet.

I saw all those books in america they of the ones with the promo's I posted in the yummy thread right?! they look so good!

I've been to ET 1, 2 and 3 and this year I'll be doing ET4, Roadhouse and Bitten of course! I've also been to every LFCC for the past few years and a few collectormania's

I have never been to any so this will be my first, not quite sure what to expect to be honest although I have a couple of friends who have been before. I have been to Collectormania in Birmingham but that's it.

Everyone is friendly so have no fears.

Expect fun fun and more fun.

Guys if any u want to add me to Facebook feel free, just add note as to who u are on boards.

I did LFCC last year, and ET3 last month. Now Bitten to look forward to (highlight of my year), LFCC, ET4 & probably collectormania!

I be at Collecotmania MK in may.

Perhaps we can meet up/look out for each other.

We are staying in the Jury Inn kinda not at the stadium, it what we are used to lol, but depends on what going on where ie where friends are at, as we will hang at statium in evening if friends are too.

I think we need to get pimping this con like crazy B) I have been letting everyone I know who is in to True Blood about it.

My friends that watch it are already coming so there a few of us.

Me

Kimmy

Amanda

Amy

Fi

But we told lots ppl we going :)

I've done ET1, ET2, Twiproms, ET3, LFCC last year and now bitten, LFCC and ET4 this year, and maaaaybe CM as well. would like to go to a Chevron but sadly no geeky sci fi friends!

*holds up hand* geeky sci fi nerd here. lol

I've been to the first 2 Chevrons debating at the moment on the next one - met 2/3 already will see who else they get first. :P