Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all :)

Will now go fabric hunting :)

If I start now, I may get it finished before August *giggle*

If you sew a lot and are willing to order a fair bit in one got (the postage is £8.95 up to 20 kilos so it's worth going mad), This site has some cheap fabrics that are great quality and arrive 48 hours after ordering :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

See... fo this party I'm torn, ideas wise.

That dress is lovely goddessmaat!

I don't know whether to wear a dress like that, cosplay as Dawn in a merlottes outfit or wear my tiny cowgirl costume (denim shorts, cowboy boots, cropped shirt, hat, gun belt etc)

Too many choices!

I suppose I already have the cowgirl outfit... and would have to buy the other two. But I really wany to cosplay! Although I bet tonnes of people will be wearing merlottes outfits. Bah

Opinions? :D

I have found a shirt, it not exactly as wanted but it nice, it light brown check, it long but for me too short for dress, unless i dont bend over/move all night, and too long to go over skirt, so im thinking maybe (altho the idea dont quite appeal) get some brown leggings, as i got brown cowgirl boots and can get a hat to go with.

So this be the non-sexy night lol............

im loving the idea of a hat, i may have to get one

I have several pink ones, but wanting a brown one for this, my go for a nicer one as my partner likes some hats and he will wear it after, but be more an austrailan hat (no corks hanging lol) as stetsons are expensive and he wont wear one.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL

I know what u mean Jess.

But altho i have 2 costumes i kinda have no bottom half to them as yet :D

Well if i want to bend over for any reason, at the mo i cant hehe!!

Well i have some 'shorts' that are from my swimming costume as it a two peice, and they would look okish, but it is im that brave, to show off that much leg....

Oh the dilemmas we have lol

• 1 month later...

ok I have decided I'm gonna go with this one I first posted!

product-enlarged.jpg

I'm gonna buy it as soon as I get paid on the 20th so I dont change my mind again! I already have some cowboy boots and will probably do my hair in cute pigtails

That is a great dress Jess, u r going to look awesome all weekend :)

My friend Jade is going to be angry with me, but I think I'm going to wear very similar to what Miley Cyrus wore in the Party in the USA video:

Partyintheusa.jpg

Cowboy boots, Denim shorts, vest top, denim waist coat and belt... plus the big hair, Lol. xDD

ok I have decided I'm gonna go with this one I first posted!

product-enlarged.jpg

I'm gonna buy it as soon as I get paid on the 20th so I dont change my mind again! I already have some cowboy boots and will probably do my hair in cute pigtails

That is a great dress Jess, u r going to look awesome all weekend :)

thanks hun! all I need to do now is order it all

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so as it's baking hot today and I'm avoiding revision for my exams on Tuesday I decided to show you my outfit for this party. Serious apologies for the bad pictures, had to use my phone camera which is rather bad. :/

Pink Gingham strapless dress and new looks shoes:

Ginghamdress.jpgWhiteleathershoes.jpg

Also, the reason I look like a flamingo in the first picture is because I was trying to show the shoes... that failed. Hehe.

So yeah, thats the outfit, and I only spent £5! (Primark FTW)