RENE AND ARLENE'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too right!! ;)

think im planning on a cowgirl merlottes waitress outfit, denim shorts, checked shirt, cowboy boots....I'm Team Sam so it's got to be a waitress for me, I'm quite happy to be Sams slave hahaha!!! :P

anyone else got ideas?!

I'm team Sam too :) So excited he's coming!

I'm still not sure what I'll be wearing but I like the waitress outfit idea.

So stuck!!! I already have my complete Sookie Merlotte's outfit (even wore it to midnight showing of New Moon heehee!), but Sookie isn't actually waitressing at the engagement party... so I'll probably be Sookie out-of-work.

I am also team Sam :(:P:wub:

I really cant wait to meet sam he better not cancel on us! how cool would it be if he came to this party!

fanggirl I think out of work Sookie would look great too :-)

Please don't even tempt fate about Sam canceling. I would actually cry! He's the only reason I got gold... and booked it back last August to make sure it didn't sell out ;)

I have bought a yellow strappy sun dress that's kinda Sookie-style and this (v expensive - ouch!) Hilfiger denim jacket :

image1xl.jpg

as I have had difficulty getting the exact Hot Kiss jacket she wears (I *will* find one one day, but this will do for now as it's a pretty similar style) so was thinking of possibly wearing those....

then again, August is a long way away - who knows what delights I may buy before then!!

the 2nd one!

and I like the hearts. they're cute :D

I live in cowboy boots anyway.... I've had my boots for about 4 years and they've been reheeled so they're starting to look really worn. i love them. Not that I've noticed Sookeh wearing cowboy boots. Maybe I'll go as Amy, or Sam instead ;D

yeah I think I might be more towards the second one I have a few months to decide ;-) I live in cowboy boots too well in the winter anyway the summer if either them or flip flops haha!

yeah Sookie tends to wear little white pumps or sandals doesnt she hmmm maybe do Sookie with a twist?! just cuz she doesnt wear them in the show doesnt mean she wouldnt wear them!

I might wear something like this but with boots I just dont know which one i liek more

product-enlarged.jpg

product-enlarged.jpg

I love both of those they are cute, and it a great idea hun.

I have got denim skirts and cowgirl boots, i need a top really, but did want to wear a regular check shirt, and htey are kinda in shope all over place too at mo lol. I want see i can get like a bustier style top but in checked......have plenty of pink cowgirl hats and a red one, so no issue with hats lol