Party Tunes

kegan5

can we have 'Eye of the Tiger', at just once. you know u wanna do the Jensen Ackles dance moves when you hear it (well I do and did at ET1 AND 2)

Oh I second that one!

Also, anything by The Blackout, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Paramore or You me at Six would be great. I could list loads more, but I think I'll save the rest of the suggestions for the actual night.

Edited by RealNightmares

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say we need some indie and rock!

Paramore

Green Day

My Chemical Romance... My Chemical Romance. Oh also.. Anything by MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

The Blackout - Children of the night (Appropriate right? :D)

Evanescence - My Immortal

AC/DC (Highway to hell for all us Supernatural fans.)

I honestly could continue... But should probably wait until weekend :poki:

Oh and Eye of the tiger? HALE YES!! Jensen Ackles dance FTW!!

Oh and some of The Cure, The Cult, Queen, RATM, <tries to think of other stuff not too heavy for u all> :D

Bjork...Blondie...Dandy Warhols "Bohemian Like you"...Jamiroqui..."Pour some sugar" by Def Leppard..Goldfinger - "99 red ballons"..."Spirit in the sky" - Dr & The Medics.."Tainted Love" - Soft Cell..

I`ll shurrup (for) now :D

after watching Glee the other day i want to learn abit of the single ladies song, so may try and do this as well!! i warn you, i have nooooo co-ordination!!

Ok so, can we like put in an official request for some songs? Or inform the DJ that we want some of this stuff? Id be gutted now if i didnt hear some Miley!! Will be so funny!

Ha me too, the Kurt version in black and white? I'll spend Saturday morning watching it lol but think it's a pretty straightforward routine