Katie Holmes

Michelle Williams

Joshua Jackson

Kerr Smith

Meredith Monroe

Busy Philipps

Mary-Margaret Humes

to name a few, obviously holmes will be impossible these days lol

say what ya want lol, I loved this show!

Dawsons-Creek-tv-s02.jpg

DawsonsCreek.jpg

I loved Dawsons. I have the box set too lol.

No way would they ever get Katie but I'd go anywhere Joshua Jackson haha.

yer i have every season on dvd, all my friends laugh at me when i say i love this show, im a 28 yo male, 6ft6 tall, large with a goatee and almost lol a skin head lol, guess i dont fit in the perceived fan base, cant remember how i got into this, it wasnt during its initial run i dont think, i must of caught an ep repeat on tv and liked it cos i saw all of the creek on dvd as i bought it, i cried in the last episode. thats right i said it!! ;-)

I loved Dawsons. I have the box set too lol.

No way would they ever get Katie but I'd go anywhere Joshua Jackson haha.

yer i have every season on dvd, all my friends laugh at me when i say i love this show, im a 28 yo male, 6ft6 tall, large with a goatee and almost lol a skin head lol, guess i dont fit in the perceived fan base, cant remember how i got into this, it wasnt during its initial run i dont think, i must of caught an ep repeat on tv and liked it cos i saw all of the creek on dvd as i bought it, i cried in the last episode. thats right i said it!! ;-)

I creid in the last episode too. Whats not to love, except that you need to keep a dictionary on your knee so you can understand what they are saying lol.

I loved The OC too, got them on boxset. What can I say I love american teen angst ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hehe, I cried at about half the episodes I think!

Yes, would definitely love to see any of the Creek cast. Especially Joshua or Kerr! And Joshua would appeal to Fringe fans too... so would be an awesome guest.

i remember doing so in the finale.

ive just started rewatching them from season 1

• 2 months later...

I'd meet them all :thumbup:

me 2

everyone always laughs at me when I say I love this show, but I do. even season 1 with dawson being far too bratty lol.

started rewatching them recently, but stopped, need to get back to them.

ive tried so hard to get into fringe, but I just cant, I see an ep and I dont care about going back, I keep trying cos i like this type of show, I like jackson and I hear nimoy comes into it, but man i dont know why, i just cant get hooked, im still mid season 1 lol (yes I know about the twist that happens regarding worlds, and im not to hot on the idea)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...