getting annoyed

tigger1234

i'm really annoyed because some of the lotr cast have been announced for comic con in london...there is no way i can get down to london. It seems hope is fading that some of the lotr cast ill be and collectormania

:angry:

I think there will be lots of the LOTR cast at C5, there has to be!!

There is always hope...... :unsure:

Yeah! just keep hoping, there's always a chance, if not for C5 i'm sure SM will ask LOTR-cast for C6! fingers crossed, toes crossed.... and everything else you can cross :D

love-xxx-

they will come to c5 they just have to!!!! they will - elijah sed himself that he wanted to come bk!!

elijah sed himself that he wanted to come bk!!

so did Billy

true, so billy n lij will be at c5! now thats sorted, i think dom n sean shud own up to them wanting to come bk too!!!! billy sed he wanted to be @ c4, which would have been AMAZING but he had work commitments or summat

• Showmasters Admin
i'm really annoyed because some of the lotr cast have been announced for comic con in london...there is no way i can get down to london. It seems hope is fading that some of the lotr cast ill be and collectormania

;)

I don't think you need to worry about LOTR cast at C5!!!!!! Just cause we haven't announced anyone yet, doesn't mean that they won't be there!!!!!!!!!!

Mark :P

:D

I don't think you need to worry about LOTR cast at C5!!!!!! Just cause we haven't announced anyone yet, doesn't mean that they won't be there!!!!!!!!!!

Mark :D

Hey Mark. We all love you, you know. Showmasters rocks and all! ;):D:P:D

;)

Mark :D

Oooh what a tease you are :D:D:D:D

Mark

Just the sort of thing you want to hear on a miserable Monday morning! :D

Hey Mark. We all love you, you know. Showmasters rocks and all! 

While we still need to see what they come up with, I know they'll try their darn hardest to get good LOTR guests, and for that effort alone 'Yes', they rock and 'yes' we do love them!!!!!!!!!! :D;):rolleyes:

:o

Hi ::-)

dont worry my spidy..no hobbit sens tells me the'l be magur LOTR stars at c-5 :-)..dont knew if it'l come true, But, we can hope , and nag SM jently :-)

1 thing i knew 100% sure SM are doing ther best !for us!!! :D

:o

Mark ;)

Mark i love you just for syaing this , no mater what will hapen in the end :D

:(

Mark :(

i love it when you say that mate!

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(PS. LICKY LION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:rolleyes:

Mark :rolleyes:

Hey peeps! I think this is a hint! : "Just cause we haven't announced anyone yet, doesn't mean that they won't be there!!!!!!!!!!" - - - -> *hint* *hint*

Maybe not, but it gives me hope again... :rolleyes:

love-xxx-

Always have hope, you never know what will happen C5 is still 16 weeks away.

woah, if u say it like that it sounds well close!

Man I better start saving doubly hard! 16 weeks... eeek.

I NEED A JOB!

but i cant get one until next week.