important news for Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

i'll accept taylor :)

Yeah I bought my ticket at ET2 just have a ticket number look I understand you want to give us the best event but you have to know what you're asking from us we don't all have money to spare at this time of year can we not possibly pay a little now then have to pay the rest by the end of Jan or you lose your deposit and ticket

I 100% agree I love love love showmasters events they're awesome but this is totally crushing, i've been to EVERY showmasters twilight event, as have others been to all the ET's and have their tickets booked and stuff

A lot of us are students too :( just before christmas? :(

I'm 14 and have NO money from collectormaniaa so my mummy wud be paying nd she has no money so im screwed :(

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG guest = him = ROB :( ? uffff u r doing ur best i sposeee :) we love you reallly

My money's on Taylor. Can't see Rob coming to a convention like this. Altho I would have a heart attack if he was announced. :(

lol but people would find the money within a week if it was rob i bet, probably with taylor too.

I want an autographed pic for 30p surely someone will buy it on ebay! But seriously any comments on the short notice and horrific timing from anyone official here?

EXAACTLY

Great :| not means I'm more than likely not being able to go.

Can I just ask what was wrong with the way it was originally done? I don't even care about the price increase, yeah whatever everything goes up in price, but the process?

It's christmas, no way are a lot of us gonna have this money

As far as I was aware I was gonna have till feb to save, now infact no I'm not and I wont be getting a ticket at all, which I find harsh I've been to EVERY one of your twilight events and ploughed hundreds of pounds into it and I know I'm not the only one, now I feel like it's been thrown in my face.

You're gonna sell tickets if you'd stayed the way you were, now loyal customers such as me are more than likely not gonna be able to go.

This.

Me and Mum have been to all the events and have been gold to all of them, so we have spent A LOT of money on these events. Mum could have gotten me a car for my birthday and driving lessons but instead she brought me tickets for ET2. We have been so loyal to ET and now we find out becuase of this we can't go?!?! Yeah, to quote Seth 'This plain ol'sucks rocks!"

There's a reason I camped out for like eight hours last time, I wanted a nice gold number.

Again... This.

Talie, Jazz, Me, Mum, Mel and not to mention quite a few others camped out for hours in a flipping cold hotel reception area getting hardly any, or no, sleep for good ticket numbers for ET3. Now we find out that we can't do that again for ET4...that sucks. we had so much fun sitting there, getting such good gold tickets really was only half the fun, we really did have a blast queueing and now sadly we wont be able to do that.

It's not the price we are having a fit over SM, it is the fact that you annouce this a week before they go on sale. We have Christmas in three weeks, it is my sister's birthday on Monday. I have Christmas presents to buy etc....we cannot afford this so close to Christmas.

what do you want us to do ?

we have been told by the agent of a big guest that if we want him we have to book and pay for him 100 % up front no cancelation deal no refund , we book and pay now and we have him ?

By "no cancellation deal" do you mean this is a guest that would 100% attend the con no matter what? Or that you can't cancel them?

Sorry, just deciphering the situation for people :(

I took it that SM couldn't cancel, but they still could

we are not doing anything to hurt anyone

but we are being told that we need to book guest for 2010 soon , we have no choice in that and everyone wants some of the bigger names and thats what we want to , the only way we can do that is to get them booked into there schedule sooner rather than latter , thats why we have to get an idea of how many people are coming .

the last event has still not sold out and tickers are still available two months after they went on sale so i really do not think that tickets will sell out for another two to three months as well , so there is no panic and we are not trying to upset people in fact we are trying to make you all have a really great event next year , but we all have to see Twilight is very big now and the stars are getting a lot of attention and the demand for there time its getting intense and we want to bring as many of the cast to the next few events as we can , so please see we are trying to do the best for you all .

thank you for reading this and i hope you can see we are doing our best for you all .

jason :(

can't you still book the guests but put tickets on sale after Christmas?

Cos i doubt anyone will be able to afford it this early :/

• Showmasters Admin

Wow, just popped in to see what the FB status's are about and wow.

Bad form, yet again. I'm sorry but how can ANYONE possibly put that sort of money on an event that's 14 months away and 3 weeks before christmas?!

Out-facking-rageous imo.

How about a deposit type system - put a non-refundable deposit down, then pay the rest off during the new year/after ET3?

Again, it's the least you could do imo.

And to be frank I don't care if I sound rude, obnoxious or whatever; we're paying out the money here; we're the customers; we're entitled to a good old moan. Thanks :(

sorry but i would not expect anything more from you Ilora as i have seen your post before :(

we are all going over this at this time and trying to find a way forward that works for everyone and we are all good people here i know we will work this out , but being just rude and obnoxious because you are a customer is not right at all , and is not help full at all

jason

I took it that the guest couldn't cancel and Sam I know we were gonna be so prepared for ET3 camp out pleas SM consider the deposit idea you know we're gonna come through but we have all supported your events and shelled out a lot of cash for them please consider it

we have been told by the agent of a big guest that if we want him we have to book and pay for him 100 % up front no cancelation deal no refund , we book and pay now and we have him ?

we want to book him and we felt this was the only way to achieve this ??

we do care you all know this and we are listing but we do not see any other way to make this work but we are still looking into it options

jason

No offence but are you telling us that Showmasters run with absolutely no profit at all and without selling ET4 tickets next week there would be no "Special guest" for next year ??

• Showmasters Admin

By "no cancellation deal" do you mean this is a guest that would 100% attend the con no matter what? Or that you can't cancel them?

no we cannot cancel him not the other way around

jason

I'd go without the special guest lol :(

It's just so sad we had the whole argument about loyal customers being able to get it at the event etc.... and now this, blargh

I love showmasters events I organise my whole schedule around them pretty much (YES IM A LOSEEEEER) lol

But I like many others have financial issues atm, I mean I'm getting kicked outta my flat at the end of this month and stuff :(

Please please jason and co is the deposit idea not possible? You know we're good for it :'(

OKAY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION? :( I posted it twice already and talie asked but no answer :(

Urm about when we order our tickets on thursday to give our order number i bought at mine at ET2 so do i just give you my ticket number i recieved???

Thanks

no we cannot cancel him not the other way around

jason

I thought thats what you meant - I think that is really unfair!!

Are ET3 attendees allowed by one or 2 tickets on thursday? and if you announce the guest then it's probably going to encourage people to buy a ticket... FAST. Put it this way, if I knew it was rob or taylor, i would sell my bloody car and buy 2 golds. Just sayin'.

I took it that the guest couldn't cancel and Sam I know we were gonna be so prepared for ET3 camp out pleas SM consider the deposit idea you know we're gonna come through but we have all supported your events and shelled out a lot of cash for them please consider it

I know Jazz! I was thinking up new ideas for cookies and what-not.

Seriously SM why dont you do a desposit? Then we could buy (QUEUE!!!! (AKA Return of Pj Crew)) the tickets in Feb when we have the money etc. Come on SM you KNOW all of us on here all want to go, ET1 = SOLD OUT, ET2= SOLD OUT, ET3= On it's way to be SOLD OUT. You KNOW we all want to go to ET4 so badly you you know that it will sell out. We are all such big mental fans of these books + films that we have shelled out hundreds, if not thousands, to buy merch, go to events and cons.

This really does feel like a kick in the teeth to us loyal fans.

SHOWMASTERS I'LL GIVE U A DEPOSIT, MY BOYFRIEND, SOME TIGHTS, A HAPPY MEAL AND A BITTEN QUALITY STREET :(

Hahaha, i'll thrown in a rusty Micra too!

Please note the reverse doesnt work very well and it hasnt mastered the art of parking? :(