important news for Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

Thinking about it,if it is done 4 weeks before ET3 then i will have NO money for ET3, so its actually better having it next week. So no deal.

How so though :headscratch: would u not have been buying it at et3 anyway?

because I will be able to get money off of my mum if it was at ET3, but before it she wouldnt let me and she'd complain that I was spending too much money that we dont have.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is short notice, but i wont complain.

Im sure i can find the money from somewhere, but a deposit system (even 50% of the total, non-refundable) would help my bank balance.

Now just need to find what number i am for ET3 as i booked my ticket at ET2.

*does the Jasper calming thing on everyone*

O_o

aaahhhhh

*happie happie happie* :(

Hoover been put away then Jo? :P

Ok I lied.... I never intended on hoovering my car... even for Rpattz. I doubt he hoovers his own!

I'd hoover his car for him...

• Showmasters Admin

Jason's obviously been put in a bit of an awkward position, it sounds like he's got the chance of an amazing guest for all of the Twilight fans.

So he's had to make this post in order to get the money to pay for this guest.

Instead of ranting at him ( which doesn't help anyone ) can any of you come up with suggestions on how he could maybe put this into practice.

Jason, how about letting people place their ticket orders, but you announce a specific date when the money will start to be taken from people's bank accounts? Or maybe ask Jola seeing as it'll be her that actually processes the orders to see if she could cope with a deluge of payment processing in the one go?

This way, people could at least place an order, knowing when the money would start to be taken and could plan ahead for it ?

Would the twilght attendees be agreeable to this ? If not, what would you suggest Jason do, in order to secure the guest ASAP for ET4 ? If he pays out of his own pocket that would mean he is taking a big risk booking a guest, without having specific ET4 funds to use to pay for the guest .

It goes without saying that Twilight is the big thing at the moment, so the casts agents are obviously planning the casts schedules way in advance now....

Oh and Jason, as you use ticket sales to get guests for the events, how about putting LFCC and Glasgow tickets in the online store as well? If you do, it means I can hint at them for a christmas present or something !

thank you for this all good points gebes , i think the 4 weeks before ET3 will help with booking guests and this guest if he's around then fine if not then there is next time

jason

:dance: Thanks Jason for sorting this out - going on sale in January is a lot better for me as I have Georgie's Birthday party to pay for on Sunday as well as Christmas......my poor credit card lol

At least us PJ crew don't need to stay up all night!!!! although we did have a great time - Sam said she'll still make her curly wurly cookies for us all for ET3 :D

I can go to bed now feeling a lot better and not fret all night about how the hell do I pay for ET4 :dance: I can go to bed thinking who else are we getting for ET3 and the big guests for ET4!!!!!

Again BIG thanks Jason and team for listening to us :(

It's already been sorted now :P

I've updated Jason's first post with the solution now, just in case someone overlooks it when looking at all the replies. ;)

Good thinking batman ;)

Ditto good idea :P

• Showmasters Admin

i have started a new thread thank you for all your impute tonight , i knew we would work it out for most of you and so that we can get booking gusts , anyway thank you for understanding and work with us to fine a better way

see you soon at ET 3

jason :WAVE:

i am going to close this topic now and we should all use the new one thanks