• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if this is realistic or not :

Joss!

NPH

Fillion

Sean Maher.

This has nothing to do with them all being VERY pretty...

Maybe a bit.

Oh and Felicia Day.

Edited by Never

no you cant name conventions or organisers on this forum that arent SM so am assuming your post will be edited

and also they cant get guests attending other events because there is usualy a clause the guests agrees to where they cnt go with another company in the uk within a certain amount of time before and after the original even they are attending.

• Moderators

Btw the answer is NO, you're very much not allowed to talk about non-showmasters events on the forum. I expect as soon as a mod is along to see the post, it will be removed or very much edited.

Any chance SM could look into Zac Efron as a guest.

He was in Firefly afterall :D

I won't hold out too much hope though lol

Along these lines can we ask for the cast of Glee and The Avengers??

No? Okay :D

• Moderators

I do think that, given recent news, the chances of NPH are unfortunately, well... zero. I don't see him willingly leaving his less-than-a-month-old babies to come to a con.

(I WILL get this thread updated in the first post soon... I've just been busy.)

I do think that, given recent news, the chances of NPH are unfortunately, well... zero. I don't see him willingly leaving his less-than-a-month-old babies to come to a con.

Oooh, has he fully adopted them? I thought he had just announced they were expecting the twins. Thought I only heard it from his twitter. Suppose, I was hoping that all the paper work etc would mean he might be available.

Suuuuuure, turn it into a 'joke' now :(

Well ET4 has guests that are only in one scene.

Don't get if you don't ask :thumbup:

• Moderators

Oooh, has he fully adopted them? I thought he had just announced they were expecting the twins. Thought I only heard it from his twitter. Suppose, I was hoping that all the paper work etc would mean he might be available.

They're not adopting, they've got a surrogate. He and David have known for months (obviously!) but have just managed to keep it under wraps until now. He mentioned in an interview online that they're due sometime in the middle of October. (Hence them only being weeks old when it comes to the time for HW2.)

• 2 weeks later...