17 = ST181 - ST210

18 = ST211 - ST240

19 = ST241 - ST270

20 = ST271 - ST300

21 = ST301 - ST330

22 = ST331 - ST360

23 = ST361 - ST390

24 = ST391 AND OVER

Oooh, I sort of understand it? I hate being a con newb, makes everything so confusing. By the time I get there I'll probably be like 'Oh, that makes sense' :D

So, I'm group 6 so does that for example mean that Saturday morning somewhere inbetween 9.15 and 9.30 I'll be at a photoshoot with Nick? If so, I understand. :P

Oooh, I sort of understand it? I hate being a con newb, makes everything so confusing. By the time I get there I'll probably be like 'Oh, that makes sense' :(

So, I'm group 6 so does that for example mean that Saturday morning somewhere inbetween 9.15 and 9.30 I'll be at a photoshoot with Nick? If so, I understand. :(

Yep, that seems right to me :P

Oh and cheers TT!!! :D

• Showmasters Admin

If there's a picture at the top or something it's not showing on my stoop computer! will we get all the information we need at registration too?

Everyone will get a copy in thier reg packs and there will be HUGE versions up on the walls too.

Yay, glad this is up, thanks TT :D

I have a couple of quick questions!

Once we're called for a photoshoot (or autograph) can we go afterwards? E.g. my photo with James is at 9am on Sun - can I go in at 945am instead?

Also the talks, does each person do the same one twice or are they two different ones? And are there two rooms for talks or do eg. James and Mark do a talk together?

Sorry to be so much with the questions!

• Moderators

Photo shoots you should go by the schedule timings really, though you can never miss your turn as such. Just makes it easier.

Autographs you can go any time after your group has been called.

And they will be joint talks.

Edited by DavidB

• Showmasters Admin

Are system works that once you are called you can go in any time after that. So as long as you're there before the end of the session on Sunday we will get you in :D

So yes you can go in at 9:45am instead but as David says it makes it easier if you do go in when you're called. But if it's a case of you can't be there until 9:45am this is no problem you'll just go straight in.

There is one hall and so when it shows two people that is a joint talk. The talks will be different each day (well as long as the same questions aren't asked, and the guest doesn't give the same answers again ><).

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

I have a question, My ticket is S63 but my mums is ST96, so we wont be in the same group is there a way we can get our Autographs together, it wont matter about photo shoots as she's not having any.

Yes come and see me at the event and I'll sort that out for you.

That goes for anyone. If you find a friend (family member) is not in your group, please do come and see me and I'll see what I can do. It's not always possible but usually I can sort something out.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

Ok con virgin, but what are all the 'guest encounters'? I thought these were auctioned off, but the auction isn't until the Sat night... I'm confused...

They are auctioned off separately - notices will be up on the wall and people add their maximum bid for a specific 'encounter', then about 30 minutes before the encounter happens, the sheets are taken down and the list of winners is put up in their place

• Moderators

Ahhh ok, is it just 1 on 1?!

Generally it is 12 attendees and 1 guest. Look in the 'How Things Work' thread for more details about the encounters.

Edited by etmuse

Don't forget the group photo shoot is in the schedule, where it isn't with all other conventions in recent times.

That makes a difference.

Yeah, I must say I was gutted that they removed this from all the gold programmes. For me, it really is the best memento of the whole weekend :YAHOO:

However, I understand how hard it is to sort so I won't moan as at least we still get it this time around :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

I'm being picky now lol :P

Why are the James Marsters guest encounters shorter than the rest?

Just curious.

Because they had to be, that's all I can say.

Just realised..

..there is only a talk with ALL guests on the Sunday afternoon, not on both days like other cons :wub:

Is that just because the same guests are there on both days??

That and as David said we needed to fit in the group shoot.

With the time we had it would have had to be 2 guests and 3 guests and then all, we felt it was better having it this way and having the all guest talk as something special at the end of Sunday.