let see your photos from the weekend

Doctor Who

I also got a few vids including three of the phantom balloons of Saturday's talk sessions. :P

so urm... yeah sort of.

They were in the gaps between the talks...

Fine. I'll delete them.

sorry

EDIT: Right, all gone.

*eyebrow raise* Videoing the balloons floating around while no celebrity guests were actually in the room is not a breach of any rules at all...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say that I've had a week of persuasion but it's been good. First of all, I had the task of persuading my parents to let me go to The Hub 4, that worked and then I had the task of persuading them to let me buy a scanner and now that's worked. I've got my photoshoots up and they can be seen below;

KaiOwenPhotoshoot.jpg

GarethDavid-LloydPhotoshoot.jpg

RikMakaremPhotoshoot.jpg

DanielaDenby-AshePhotoshoot.jpg

LizMayBricePhotoshoot.jpg

NikkiAmuka-BirdPhotoshoot.jpg

BenLoyd-HolmesPhotoshoot.jpg

P.S: Sorry if I've broken any screens, the picture of me and Kai is my favourite :(

Edited by Doctor Who

Those are lovely pics - everyone's have been great. It's nice to bring see all the pics, they bring back some good memories of the weekend. :D

Thanks and yeah, they're really nice to look at to bring back memories. :D

Mark - so glad I didn't say hi to the guy I thought was you, as it turns out it wasn't and I'd have scared some poor boy if I'd done it! :P

Haha, I can imagine that'd have been quite embarassing for you and the other boy if you'd have asked. Ah well, at least you know what I look like for The Hub 4 if you're going to that too. Great photos by the way etmuse and cait. :DB)

This seems to be a good place to put this, maybe.

If the girl who was dressed as Ianto that I had my photo taken with (As Jack) at the front between talks on Sunday would like a copy of the picture, let me know.

That was me! :)

I'd love a copy please, my email is rickman101 @ tesco.net (without the spaces)

Thank you :D

Hi ya,

Hope you don't mind but I have just emailed you a copy of the picture I took of you with Captain Jack & the Doctor.

Sarah

2009-10-2514-08-130207HUB3.jpg

"...hope I don't break this one"

2009-10-2514-36-280251HUB3.jpg

"Duncan!!"

2009-10-2515-11-160279HUB3.jpg

GDL attempts to justify why he failed to recognise Daniela when first seeing her at the hotel

2009-10-2515-11-590287HUB3.jpg

2009-10-2516-10-560338HUB3.jpg

"sorry I blew up the hub" - Liz nervously arrives on stage for her first talk

http://rikmakarem.com/gallery.html Bottom of the page. On the off chance the other eleven ladies look at this board =)

Also just some nice chat pics.

They're awesome photos, thanks for posting a link to them. I'm so glad Rik came, he was a great guest and I'd love to meet him again sometime. I didn't get to chat to him much as he was trying to get through everyone's autographs, including mine near the end of the day. He was hilarious in the talks and lovely when I met him for my photo and autograph. ;):YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...