think happy thoughts

Ginnean

**Skips excited through thread ---- ooooh I dont know how to even begin to contain my excitement, Send everyone fluffy bunnies and huggages ***

hi Kels, Im so very excited to be meeting everyone as well and we shall have oodles of fun and exciting times. Perhaps we can all have a group hug when we get there ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omigod 9 days to go!!! we've hit single digits! day after tommorow it will be a week away!!! omigod omigiod omigod. want to run around the house cheering but im still kind of fuzzy from the drugs so maybe not good idea lol.

*waves arms and legs in air in odd impression of someone running while laying down*

omigod 9 days to go!!! we've hit single digits! day after tommorow it will be a week away!!! omigod omigiod omigod. want to run around the house cheering but im still kind of fuzzy from the drugs so maybe not good idea lol.

*waves arms and legs in air in odd impression of someone running while laying down*

Drugs???

I know it's coming ever so quick YAY :D

woke up really excited to day!!! to think that this time next week i'll startto think about packing for friday.

anyone else checking the forum every couple of hours to see if theres updates - because i think i might be an addict or something the amount of times i quickly check

Edited by killerinc

woke up really excited to day!!! to think that this time next week i'll startto think about packing for friday.

anyone else checking the forum every couple of hours to see if theres updates - because i think i might be an addict or something the amount of times i quickly check

I know i've been checking far more recently just hoping for another announcement, I haven't got that email yet but it brings hope :(

Oh yayness... more guests on the horizon, Im so happy and warm and fuzzy now, its 9 days away !

I couldn't agree with you more! B) Only 9 days... time flies when you're planning to have fun!

IM SO HAPPY just got an email saying there WILL be more guests!

its nice to get a gurantee

I got the same! And was SO HAPPPYYYYY! And then came here and saw it's Clem! YAY!

I think it's safe to say we can expect at least one more :)

Drugs???

I know it's coming ever so quick YAY :P

i had the dentist this morning and am an extremely bad patient lol I have panic attacks and have nearly passed out a number of times so they give me tablets now that i have to take before each visit to sedate me a bit.... they leave me feeling a bit loopy and sleepy for the rest of the day...

we have six guests at last YAY!!!!!

need to be going to bed but dont want to leave the forum just in case another guest is announced lol

I usually hear about them afterwards but was actually on the forum when mark was announced and was soooo excited now i want more lol diggging the adrenalin rush!

Anyone know if well be getting another big guest or no?

Nobody knows (well apart from SM), We already have 6 guests and the norm for these things are 4-6 guests, so I'd inclined to say that's it now. But SM/ME can add guests up until the event itself, so never say never :D

AHHHHHHH 1 week guys!!!!

Edited by Elspeth

Alrighty. Last time I was at a con we had like 4 main characters and 5 smaller ones so I wasn't sure what's the norm

*edited*

Please don't discuss/name other events on here. We only allow Showmasters, Massive Events, and Tenth Planet ones.

Thank you.

David

Edited by DavidB