Question about Gold tickets

Shinodas_bint

Yes Im gonna be one of those annoying people that worries about tickets and stuff

Ok up to an hour ago the Gold tickets were up to the 60's so god knows what they are up to now well ive just seen on the website they are limited to 150 :YAHOO:

So my question is how the hell are we meant to stand a change of getting a gold one if we were only at Proms and not ET2 will there be some saved for the online shop or not? :YAHOO:

Im not gonna stand a chance am I? :dance:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the exact same thing about silver. There better be some left because I really don't think it's fair that just because we didn't go to ET2 we get stuck with standard. I hope they reserve some for the online shop *fingers crossed*

omg!!! you have to tell me everything later :D

I will rachelle knows me LOL

Aww :D Sounds amazing, I wanna know everything :dance:

I know this through all their facebook/twitter updates haha these lot cant hold their own water when their excited hehe :D

Ahh ok I see :P

So my question is how the hell are we meant to stand a change of getting a gold one if we were only at Proms and not ET2 will there be some saved for the online shop or not? :dance:

That would be a question for the guys who are currently at the event I'm afraid. I don't have any info about this.

Going from previous events there won't be tickets saved for the online shop. The Hub 3 almost sold out at Hub 2 as well if I recall correctly.

I really hope there's some silver left...Won't be gutted if gold are gone as I couldn't afford it but will feel bad for those that wanted gold. But then again, I just hope there's tickets left in general for all of us who couldn't buy them at proms or ET2

What about silver?

Proms was my first event, didnt even know things like this existed till then. Had I of known I wouldve bought my ticket then, even if I had bought a ticket to ET2 then I wouldnt have been able to go because I'm :poki: .

Dont mind standard cos of the amount of fans there anyway, but would be nice to have the option of a better ticker. I know SM do their best and cant please everyone :D

Just a thought though, I know its for loyalty of those who go to ALL the events to be priority but maybe not actually selling them on the day just giving them a mini head start online might be better. Maybe they could make it so if you went to ET2 you would need your registration code to purchase a ticket an hour or two before the ones that didnt attend. Then they could limit them to a certain amount of number, they are still getting priority and if the ticket they wanted isnt available after the hour or two is up then they may still buy after that. Does any of that make sense cos I am brought to you by many forms of painkiller. :D

That does make sense! And I think it's a good idea anyway. SM are great with how they do things that's for sure, but I think that your idea or something similar might be somthing for them to consider in the future for other really big cons.

& Hand over the painkillers.

Just a thought though, I know its for loyalty of those who go to ALL the events to be priority but maybe not actually selling them on the day just giving them a mini head start online might be better. Maybe they could make it so if you went to ET2 you would need your registration code to purchase a ticket an hour or two before the ones that didnt attend. Then they could limit them to a certain amount of number, they are still getting priority and if the ticket they wanted isnt available after the hour or two is up then they may still buy after that. Does any of that make sense cos I am brought to you by many forms of painkiller. :D

Yes, but it has a number of drawbacks:

* They have to purchase and implement some sort of software to the online store to deal with such registration codes

* It would need to be individual codes for each ticketholder that only allowed them to buy a ticket, if it was one general code, people at ET2 could tell all their friends who weren't there, and unless it only allowed the existing ticketholder to buy a ticket, somebody from ET2 who couldn't go to ET3 could sell their code to somebody else.

* It wouldn't be very fair to people who were at ET2 but were on their way home when their "headstart" occurred; I'm thinking particularly of people from abroad who might be on a plane home at the time.

* One of the advantages of selling at the convention is that it means that a lot of orders can be processed quickly by the staff at the event. Online orders are all processed by Jola. I'm sure she's grateful that if they sell say 250 tickets at the event, that's a couple of hundred orders that she won't have to process at home.

No guarantees on how fast they'll sell this time, but here's a post about how quickly things sold out online for ET2. I'd also suggest reading TooTall's post a few down from that, number 77 I believe, where he states

Please be aware from now on if you DON'T add the names of ALL the people coming (i.e. if you order 4 tickets and do not add 4 names in the comments box), your order will not be processed until they are supplied!

So you MUST add the names of the people that are attending or you may NOT get your tickets at all and it will most definitely effect the ticket numbers you get as your order will not be processed until all the names are supplied!