What is your music taste?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think chart music would be good (:

Taio Cruz, David Guetta, Shakira, Black Eyed Peas, Jay Z, Rihanna, Pixie Lott, Pitbull, Dizzee Rascal, Mini Viva, Deadmau5, Madonna, Paloma Faith, Kings of Leon, Veronicas, Jordin Sparks, Sugababes, Mika, Lady Gaga, Paramore, Little Boots, Beyonce, Muse, La Roux, Sean Kingston, Basshunter, Ian Carey Project, Tinchy Stryder, Taylor Swift, Esmee Denters, JLS, Daughtry, etc. with everything else thrown in (:

I think chart music would be good (:

Taio Cruz, David Guetta, Shakira, Black Eyed Peas, Jay Z, Rihanna, Pixie Lott, Pitbull, Dizzee Rascal, Mini Viva, Deadmau5, Madonna, Paloma Faith, Kings of Leon, Veronicas, Jordin Sparks, Sugababes, Mika, Lady Gaga, Paramore, Little Boots, Beyonce, Muse, La Roux, Sean Kingston, Basshunter, Ian Carey Project, Tinchy Stryder, Taylor Swift, Esmee Denters, JLS, Daughtry, etc. with everything else thrown in (:

I know its a late reply to this comment, but I was just having a browse and I gotta say, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :)

Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, The Saturdays, Kelly Clarkson, Pixie Lott, Britney Spears, Girls Aloud, Little Boots, Florence and the Machine, The Veronicas so this may be a little poppy buuuuut thats what you need to dance to and I likes me a dancing!

Edited by jazz5490

Sorry if these have been said, I am very tired and kinda skimmed lol.

here goes

Funeral For a Friend,

Avenged Sevenfold,

Atreyu,

Evanescence

Christina Aguilera

Katy Perry

Lacuna Coil

BFMV

Counting Crows

Stone Sour

Dallas Green

Taking Back Sunday!

SOAD

Blink =]

I appreciate you can't dance to most of these but TBS are awesome to bop to =]]

i love love love TBS!!!!! so glad to see them mentioned on here! i love having a bop to them.

everything jazz said is perfect =]

the veronicas and lady gaga are a must! :huh:

couldn't be bothered to read most of what everyone else said so i'm sorry if this has been said loads of times already

david guetta, taio cruz, dizzee rascal, booty luv, beyonce, sugababes, black eyed peas, cascada, michael jackson and anything else you can dance to, don't get me wrong i love muse, paramore etc, i'm probably just being selfish though

I'm gonna Big up the Festival sort of Indie/Dance/strange music Love So technically Anything Found in NME :YAHOO:

So...

Arctic Monkeys

Band of Skulls

The Blackout (Yea not Indie but I luv Them)

The Cribs

Calvin Harris

Deadmau5

Dizzee Rascal

Dirty Pretty Things

Enter Shikari

Florence + The Machine (Not really to dance to but have to put her in as they're My fav band)

Franz Ferdinand

Friendly Fires

The Futureheads

Hockey

The Horrors

Hot Chip

Idlewild (Older stuff)

Jamie T

Yeah yeah Yeahs

Kasabian

The Killers

Kings of Leon (Old school Hilbilly rock xD)

Klaxons

Ladyhawke

M.I.A

Maximo Park

MGMT

Passion Pit

The prodigy

The Smiths

The Temper Trap

Vampire Weekend

The View

We are Scientists

White Lies

The Wombats

RACH!!!!!! This list is FAR to long u nutter lmao u can play that stuff on yer fone in teh bathroom or in our room but yoo r forbidden to torture and make little emos cry for not liking yer music taste, especially after laast tym *shakes head* Timmy will never get over that *tear* lmao ojoj :YAHOO:

CYA FRIDAY HOMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:(:huh::YAHOO:

Some chart stuff is ok but I would really love something different with some old music and some rock.

Absolutely - there needs to be a good balance. At ET1 there were songs being played 3 or 4 times in one night which was just daft.