Hotels

cookies41

I'm sure there was another topic about Hotels but I can't seem to find it lol.

Just was wondering where everyone was staying. Can't quite remember the name of the hotel I stayed in for LFCC but know it was near the Easyhotel. Is this quite far from the event? Was thinking bout staying there anyway.

Where's everyone else staying?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as there are 4 of us going to london we have booked a hostal rather than a hotel and have book a mixed dorm for 4 poeople and it onley cost me 10 pounds per person and it it onley 5 mins walk from earls court tube staition however this is the first time i have been in a hostal rather than a hotel but i guess you get what you pay for :WAVE:

• Showmasters Admin

Please remember when booking a hotel that this event is being held at Earls Count Olympia 2.

NOT Earls Court 2 where LFCC is held. It is a completely different building and they are NOT next to each other.

Take a look at >>this map<< as to the distance. It's not REALLY far but it's worth noting when booking your accomidation.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

cheers for the map too tall, didn't realise it was different to LFCC and have booked Easyhotel Earls Court, doesn't look that far from olympia though so not too worried, however correct me if i'm wrong lol

*waves to fellow easy hotel-ers* :WAVE:

No problem. I just didn't want people assuming it was the same hall as LFCC.

From looking at the map the EasyHotel is less than a mile to Olympia 2. So about a 15 minute walk.

Please remember when booking a hotel that this event is being held at Earls Count Olympia 2.

NOT Earls Court 2 where LFCC is held. It is a completely different building and they are NOT next to each other.

Take a look at >>this map<< as to the distance. It's not REALLY far but it's worth noting when booking your accomidation.

Wow thanks for that!

I totally didn't know it was in a different place!

I just assumed it was in the same hall as LFFC =S

Hopefully it's close to a tube station!

cheers for the map too tall, didn't realise it was different to LFCC and have booked Easyhotel Earls Court, doesn't look that far from olympia though so not too worried, however correct me if i'm wrong lol

*waves to fellow easy hotel-ers* :smile:

*wave*

No it's not a long walk, I factored it in as soon as I started planning and on google maps directions for walking its only a few minutes difference than the LFCC venue

• Showmasters Admin

Does anyone know how far a walk it is form Ibis to Olympia?

If you take a look at the map. The Ibis is right outside Earls Court. I'd say it's about a 20 minute walk between the 2 venues.

Well thats me booked my flights to London Gatwick so all i need to do is book a hotel close to the venue, Any suggestions ? I was thinking easy hotel, is this far ? and anyone else staying there ?

seems to be quite a few of us there, i thought it was pretty reasonable, £45 for the one night ours cost, our next choice was a travel lodge that wanted £85 plus jumping on the tube so i took it as a nice bargain.

thats a point actually what's in that area in terms of like food and stuff, we're going to want dinner after a long day meeting famous people :D

^_^

I checked on easyhotals and as i have 2 under 12 coming with me i was not allowing them to have a room for themselfs however i did check the map and as i have beought a famliy weekend tube ticket all we have to do is get on the tube at earls court and get off at olympia (kightsbridge) so the distace is not that far for us to get too as we are stopping at 5mins walk (max) from earls court tube staition.

I checked on easyhotals and as i have 2 under 12 coming with me i was not allowing them to have a room for themselfs however i did check the map and as i have beought a famliy weekend tube ticket all we have to do is get on the tube at earls court and get off at olympia (kightsbridge) so the distace is not that far for us to get too as we are stopping at 5mins walk (max) from earls court tube staition.

If you don't mind my asking, how much was the family weekend tube ticket?

If you don't mind my asking, how much was the family weekend tube ticket?

Well its not excatley a famliy ticket its travel day cards i have brought 2x adult day travel cards and 1x child travel card this means me and my wife and two sons can travel in zones 1 -4 all day on any london transport the adult ticket cost 6.30 per day and the childs cost 2.00 per day and under 11 travel free it has cost me the 2 days 29.20 but as i said i can travel on any london transoprt for the two days as long as i am in zones 1 - 4 which is well within where i have got to go and as its the weekend its off peak