Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm jaffa cakes! I think its cause I told myself I would start being good again from today and now I just want everything. Oh dear i suck haha.

I soooo need to get back on the diet wagon, I fell truly hard :| Been eating so much crap it`s unreal lately :|

Although u dunno who I am, I know who u are and from what I`ve seen you don`t need to be good, You`re lovely and slim!

(haha sorry I sound like a creepy stalker now *looks shifty*)

Xx

mmm jaffa cakes! I think its cause I told myself I would start being good again from today and now I just want everything. Oh dear i suck haha.

I soooo need to get back on the diet wagon, I fell truly hard :| Been eating so much crap it`s unreal lately :|

Although u dunno who I am, I know who u are and from what I`ve seen you don`t need to be good, You`re lovely and slim!

Xx

i concur!!

You making me want some jaffa cakes but there is only one pack down stairs (the mini ones with like six in) and my sister will kill me if i take them ....but i might just have to steal them :P

Since i got back from ET2 i have been eating so much junk lol :(

I wish it was November already i am getting impatient :lol:

Xx

i concur!!

Boo thankyou, I have to disagree though! You haven't seen me under clothes haha.

I keep waking up craving a maccys breakfast haha, we need another con just so its an excuse to eat crap and not feel guilty ;) Ooh was there a maccys in birmingham?

I keep waking up craving a maccys breakfast haha, we need another con just so its an excuse to eat crap and not feel guilty :dance: Ooh was there a maccys in birmingham?

there's like a hundred mcdonalds in brum lol, like i said it's just a case of getting a quick train into town, there's also like a tesco two mins away it's where me and terri stocked up and if people are up for a nandos will be there too :D

I keep waking up craving a maccys breakfast haha, we need another con just so its an excuse to eat crap and not feel guilty :D Ooh was there a maccys in birmingham?

there's like a hundred mcdonalds in brum lol, like i said it's just a case of getting a quick train into town, there's also like a tesco two mins away it's where me and terri stocked up and if people are up for a nandos will be there too :D

yayy =] I never used to like Nandos but find it rather lovely now. I like the pittas =]]

Nando's is nice but it would be cool if we could all go chinese at the bullring but its expensive and a train journey from the NEC

Aye the train is like a 3 minute journey though lol, someone else can organise that id they'd like :)

OT chelsea is this any good for you?

twilight-new-moon-esme-birthday-dress-1.jpg

Talie it's brilliant...I didn stumble across it myself but it's too pink and for the price it was I don't know if it's worth the risk of dying it and it possibly coming out wrong :/ Thank you so much for looking though! You're such a sweetie <3