Cosplay

Jemma

I don't think you have me.... You want me?

Everyone wants you, my love. :P

:YAHOO:

Despite the evil Eric and Jeffrey son of Eric?

Yes! Despite the evil Eric and Jeffrey. They only add to your charms.

Sparkling wit and personality love... I told you about that....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg I've not been on here since the beginning of Oct eeek! So many pages to go through lol!

Well still haven't figured out a Bella outfit for def yet. Might wait til I've seen New Moon to finally decide on an outfit!

Ha ha is anyone cosplaying when they go see NM at the cinema? Me and Karly will be lol!

I am going as Alice =] Just cause it is an excuse to wear it again...not that I need one. I sat and watched a film in it the other day just cause it made me happy haha.

Ha ha ha well whatever makes ya happy Becky! You do look fab in that wig though! Black hair really suits you!

Does someone have facebook and didn't tell me??? *eyes Jasper*

With respect, I have to inform my brother that I requested him as a friend on FB four weeks ago and he added me.......

:YAHOO:

I wonder if Dad can do anything for short term memory loss in mind readers?? :(

Oh dear, Edward is losing it again. Too busy staring down Bella's cleavage, no doubt.

Everyone wants you, my love. :P

:P

And nothing at all to do with dashing good looks...

Does someone have facebook and didn't tell me??? *eyes Jasper*

With respect, I have to inform my brother that I requested him as a friend on FB four weeks ago and he added me.......

:(

I wonder if Dad can do anything for short term memory loss in mind readers?? ;)

Oh dear, Edward is losing it again. Too busy staring down Bella's cleavage, no doubt.

YUp. He'll get his head stuck there one day... Wonder how DAd will deal with that lil' issue?

Everyone wants you, my love. :wub:

:blush:

And nothing at all to do with dashing good looks...

Not this battle-scarred Monster love.

I forgot, I can't remember adding you. Maybe Paul was on the computer and said you'd added me so because I didn't do it myself it didn't quite register so yeah thats my excuse and I'm sticking with it

Well brother I am glad I am so memorable :YAHOO:

Geez.. first the wife cheats and now the brother forgets who i am...

I forgot, I can't remember adding you. Maybe Paul was on the computer and said you'd added me so because I didn't do it myself it didn't quite register so yeah thats my excuse and I'm sticking with it

Well brother I am glad I am so memorable :YAHOO:

Jaaaaaazz... you know I love you! *clings to Jazz*

Well brother I am glad I am so memorable :P

Didn't stop you cheating on me for a pair of D cups though did it? :blink:

We're moving out!!!

*glares at mommy Cullen.*

Well brother I am glad I am so memorable :lol:

Didn't stop you cheating on me for a pair of D cups though did it? :WINCE:

We're moving out!!!

Come live with me and Emmett, Jazz! We'll look after you and theres not cheating in our house. Sorry I didn't remember I'm alittle brain dead at the moment....Alice keep the comments to yourself! Lol

Well brother I am glad I am so memorable :blink:

Didn't stop you cheating on me for a pair of D cups though did it? :lol:

We're moving out!!!

Come live with me and Emmett, Jazz! We'll look after you and theres not cheating in our house. Sorry I didn't remember I'm alittle brain dead at the moment....Alice keep the comments to yourself! Lol

LOL!

Cheers bro. I'm a fairly well behaved house guest... :P

• 2 weeks later...

In New Look they have Alice type grey striped cardigans like in New Moon - will check it out - I did say I was doing Volturi at ET3 but I just can't shake Alice off I love her character so much......so might do both.

Jo can't wait to see Eric again are you bringing him :D

In New Look they have Alice type grey striped cardigans like in New Moon - will check it out - I did say I was doing Volturi at ET3 but I just can't shake Alice off I love her character so much......so might do both.

Jo can't wait to see Eric again are you bringing him :rolleyes:

Oh Yes, Eric will be there. NAd he's bringing his son, Jeffrey, son of Eric!!

Oh god just thought at this rate by the time I've seen New Moon there isn't going to be a great deal of time to sort costumes out, especially for two people. Wish we had some party ideas too so I know if I need to sort out new outfits or not. Anyone who was at ET1 and ET2 what were the party themes (I know there was baseball at ET2) just wondering to see if I can get an idea of the kinda things they do. Randomly I found my little mini sticky pad thing that I was using to save pages in my Twilight movie companion, time to start on the New Moon companion. Mwahahah!!!

ET1 themes: La Push Beach Party, Prom and 1901 Chicago - I think, I can't quite remember the exact names!

ET2 themes: Baseball, Volturi masquerade ball, 1920's/flapper.

Hope that helps =]]

It does actually thanks Becky. Means they have a casual night (baseball/la push), formal night (prom/ball) and then a sorta costumey type one (1901/1920)

ET1 themes: La Push Beach Party, Prom and 1901 Chicago - I think, I can't quite remember the exact names!

ET2 themes: Baseball, Volturi masquerade ball, 1920's/flapper.

Hope that helps =]]

It does actually thanks Becky. Means they have a casual night (baseball/la push), formal night (prom/ball) and then a sorta costumey type one (1901/1920)

ohh cleverly worked out! :D

I would never see anything like that! :(

Oookay so i just got back from watching New moon and its awsome BUT rosalie only had 2 outfits lol so i will deffo be doing the bday scene outfit maybe the other outfit as well they are pretty much black dresses for rosalie the whole way through lol er promo picture is a black dress with a grey cardi as well.

Finally tried my wolf/cullen contacts out and they are so cool but i think i want them to be more golden or something after watching new moon i LOVE the contacts in new moon <3 so i shall be trying different lenses out until ET3 lol

Thinking of doing rosalie's outfit from the flash back in twilight MAYBE not sure will hopefully decide when the rest of the cullens get some ideas lol

I'm seeing the movie tomorrow. I was hoping on the blue smocky thing but Samward says it's only in the movie for like a matter of minutes so maybe not? I don't know. None of Alice's costumes are on screen THAT long in Twilight to be fair.

Samward and I will discuss costumes once I've seen the film and post on the thread when we come to a conclusion. I think the current thoughts are

Baseball

Volterra

Birthday

I'm seeing the movie tomorrow. I was hoping on the blue smocky thing but Samward says it's only in the movie for like a matter of minutes so maybe not? I don't know. None of Alice's costumes are on screen THAT long in Twilight to be fair.

Samward and I will discuss costumes once I've seen the film and post on the thread when we come to a conclusion. I think the current thoughts are

Baseball

Volterra

Birthday

i completely second this ;)