Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to do CosPlay, but I have no idea who to go as! As I look like no one from any film! HELP!

I`m the same, I think I`m gonna go with Victoria as she seems the easiest for me lol (got mad hair lmao)

Good Luck!!!

LiSe x

I was gona do victoria! damn! lol, I think i might just go as a tree and say 'edward sat on me' lol :D

Me and threapy will be cosplaying again but not sure what we're doing yet. How close to ET2 did the parties get announced as that would make life easier of course.

I really want to do CosPlay, but I have no idea who to go as! As I look like no one from any film! HELP!

I`m the same, I think I`m gonna go with Victoria as she seems the easiest for me lol (got mad hair lmao)

Good Luck!!!

LiSe x

I was gona do victoria! damn! lol, I think i might just go as a tree and say 'edward sat on me' lol :D

If you go as a tree I'll be going as Edward so I don't mind sitting on you. Then you can officially say "Edward sat on me" hehe you should go as Victoria though. There was loads of Alice's at Proms

Me and threapy will be cosplaying again but not sure what we're doing yet. How close to ET2 did the parties get announced as that would make life easier of course.

Good Luck!!!

LiSe x

I was gona do victoria! damn! lol, I think i might just go as a tree and say 'edward sat on me' lol :chair:

If you go as a tree I'll be going as Edward so I don't mind sitting on you. Then you can officially say "Edward sat on me" hehe you should go as Victoria though. There was loads of Alice's at Proms

Knowing Mel (and sadly I do quite badly (love you mel)) I'll be the one making her a tree costume as well as my own lol.

Im gonna cosplay as Bella

But Im not gonna give details becase I dont want anyone to copy ! hehe

That cosplay costume is gonna rock so badly :thumbup: *keeps mouth zipped*

Ooh I am intrigued! Can't wait to see!

I think I will be Alice again =]

Trust it is a great idea we came up with lol

And you make a great alice so cant wait to see what outfits you chose :blink:

just because someone else will be going as victoria doesn't mean you can't...i mean i'm going as Bella...and so are other people... lol

Totally agree! And don`t worry cos I`ll prob look daft anyway (this is all new to me lol)

Woohooo!! Can`t wait to see what you look like hun :D

Xxxx

just because someone else will be going as victoria doesn't mean you can't...i mean i'm going as Bella...and so are other people... lol

Totally agree! And don`t worry cos I`ll prob look daft anyway (this is all new to me lol)

I'll look daft too. I always look daft. I struggle to pull off normal... Feh.

Woohooo!! Can`t wait to see what you look like hun :D

Xxxx

Me either. Sounds like there are plans afoot... I like it!!

I'll look daft too. I always look daft. I struggle to pull off normal... Feh.

Me too! We sound a delightful pair don`t we?!! rofl x

Truely delightful. LOL. Still... Better than being the only daft one there eh? I'll be glad for the company lol!!