Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not decided on what costumes I wanna do. And not sure who commented about the Volturi being the only costumes you can really recognise thats totally not true.

I cosplay as Edward and the main thing is to have the hair do (boufant) and then of course the contacts. He also has specific outfits like the meadow costume, and the baseball costume.

My boyfriend also cosplays Emmett and basically for him its the hair thing again with the kinda crew cut, also you have to be somewhat muscular. Again he has certain outfits that are recognisable like the baseball outfit.

Still not decided on what costumes I wanna do. And not sure who commented about the Volturi being the only costumes you can really recognise thats totally not true.

I cosplay as Edward and the main thing is to have the hair do (boufant) and then of course the contacts. He also has specific outfits like the meadow costume, and the baseball costume.

My boyfriend also cosplays Emmett and basically for him its the hair thing again with the kinda crew cut, also you have to be somewhat muscular. Again he has certain outfits that are recognisable like the baseball outfit.

For Alice the hair cut, the baseball and house outfits are super recognisable. Even at LFCC when I was walking around on my own as Baseball Alice people knew who I was.

Edited by pegasusmarsters

i think Bella can be hard to reognise because she is human and wears 'normal' clothes compared to the vamps, but i do some of the one's that are obvious.... :P

and yeyyy f or uggs! i love them! i will so wear them even when not in costume :(

Taz is now thinking of cosplaying as Alec hahahaaaaa Cuz im thinking Jane. any other ideas for a female volturi. Not heidi as tht name is a sore spot for meee. nd Taz wudnt really wanna show parts of her body in a short skirt etc. any ideass?

Chelsea?

I was thinking I might do Alec but would need some sort of wig as theres no way I could go from short, boufant brown hair to longer, black hair. Also right now resources are a bit on the zilch side cause of my stupid fecking benefits!

still **** up??

i wanna do:

birthday Bella,

Volterra Bella,

and that dream Bella where she is wearing that pretty bluey white dress

and i wanna do the baseball and prom scene again! lol

I was thinking I might do Alec but would need some sort of wig as theres no way I could go from short, boufant brown hair to longer, black hair. Also right now resources are a bit on the zilch side cause of my stupid fecking benefits!

still **** up??

i wanna do:

birthday Bella,

Volterra Bella,

Oh crap! I'm in half a dress again?! :D:(

still **** up??

i wanna do:

birthday Bella,

Volterra Bella,

Oh crap! I'm in half a dress again?! :D :D

Less than half.... :(

still **** up??

i wanna do:

birthday Bella,

Volterra Bella,

I'm told it was only a quarter by some people. Not fair! The skirt was loooong. That makes it at least half a dress!

still **** up??

i wanna do:

birthday Bella,

Volterra Bella,

I'm told it was only a quarter by some people. Not fair! The skirt was loooong. That makes it at least half a dress!

And it had a slit all the way up to your....

Makes it less than half :-p

still **** up??

i wanna do:

birthday Bella,

Volterra Bella,

Oh crap! I'm in half a dress again?! :(:lol:

Less than half.... :D

I'm told it was only a quarter by some people. Not fair! The skirt was loooong. That makes it at least half a dress

Very true !

:D i loved that dress it looked very cool and classy!

Edited by Hattiefang

Ah, but if you added up the fabric, I still think it had more than most outfits you see in Cardiff on a Saturday night! :D

ROTFLOL!

Granted Rhi... Very true. Some people have no idea how truely horrendous they look! lol Some make me *shudder*