Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truely delightful. LOL. Still... Better than being the only daft one there eh? I'll be glad for the company lol!!

Haha...I wonder how many will give us a wide berth :P x

Oh... You mean people will want to avoid us?

I hadn't thought of that...

I normally speak to people... Well afte rI've plucked up the courage I do anyway. LOL.

Truely delightful. LOL. Still... Better than being the only daft one there eh? I'll be glad for the company lol!!

Haha...I wonder how many will give us a wide berth ;) x

Oh... You mean people will want to avoid us?

I hadn't thought of that...

I normally speak to people... Well afte rI've plucked up the courage I do anyway. LOL.

So do I, I think I scared a few ppl at the prom cos I kept saying how lovely I thought they`re dresses were etc.

They prob thought I was some random weirdo hitting on them :unsure: lol x

So do I, I think I scared a few ppl at the prom cos I kept saying how lovely I thought they`re dresses were etc.

They prob thought I was some random weirdo hitting on them :P lol x

LOL! I did that too!!!! But there were some really pretty dresses!! ARe you cosplaying this time round?

i need some new brown contacts cause my others broke...what a crock!

aaaaand

i'm gonna get the birthday Bella dress :D and gonna do the arm gash and everything...cause i am THAT cool :P

possibly try and do the volterra outfit an all...not that that will be obvious cause she dresses so normal! lol

Tiff the gash idea is awsome ;)

I have been looking through the new moon movie companion and there is only the birthday outfit and the black dress grey cardi outfits for rosalie :P Hopefully the movie will have a few more oufits in it :(

I will deffo be doing the black dress grey cardi outfit for sure. Wanted to do the birthday outfit but i think someone else is already doing that and i dont wanna take their idea :D dunno will have to see!

I am thinking of an idea nobody seems to have thought of yet which is the flashback scene from Twilight.

Tiff the gash idea is awsome :lol:

I have been looking through the new moon movie companion and there is only the birthday outfit and the black dress grey cardi outfits for rosalie :huh: Hopefully the movie will have a few more oufits in it :D

I will deffo be doing the black dress grey cardi outfit for sure. Wanted to do the birthday outfit but i think someone else is already doing that and i dont wanna take their idea :WINCE: dunno will have to see!

I am thinking of an idea nobody seems to have thought of yet which is the flashback scene from Twilight.

i thought the black dress WAS the birthday outfit?i haven't got the companion so i wouldn't know :/

xmas pressie! lol

OMGOMGOMG! i've found Bella's uggs for less then £100!! :D:D:D:D

their only £80!

still a lot...but the cheapest i'm ever gonna find them! lol

if we all do birthday culls you should too jemma, i mean...you're our rosalie! :D

Still not sure what I'm doing yet though may just do the birthday Edward on top of the ones I already have. Need to see what the themes are first though. Would like to do baseball and meadow Edward again. Mainly meadow because I didn't get to wear that for long on Sunday of proms. Will see what else comes up in the film. Not long now guys!!

Tiff the gash idea is awsome :o

I have been looking through the new moon movie companion and there is only the birthday outfit and the black dress grey cardi outfits for rosalie :P Hopefully the movie will have a few more oufits in it :D

I will deffo be doing the black dress grey cardi outfit for sure. Wanted to do the birthday outfit but i think someone else is already doing that and i dont wanna take their idea :D dunno will have to see!

i thought the black dress WAS the birthday outfit?i haven't got the companion so i wouldn't know :/

xmas pressie! lol

OMGOMGOMG! i've found Bella's uggs for less then £100!! :D:D:D:D

their only £80!

still a lot...but the cheapest i'm ever gonna find them! lol

if we all do birthday culls you should too jemma, i mean...you're our rosalie! :D

Lol yeah there is the birthday dress which is the black dress but also the black dress with the grey cardi from the promo pictures ;)

Yeah i think i will do the birthday dress as well the dress is cheap sooo most likely :D

I love bella's uggs :wub: and £80 for them is really good

I'm really still not sure what Alice costumes I'm going to do. I'd like to do baseball again because that one's always fun and WARM, lol. I'd also like to do volterra alice and the blue one from the NM companion. I'm really not sure I wanna see the party themes and find out what my other cullens are doing first.

LOL! I did that too!!!! But there were some really pretty dresses!! ARe you cosplaying this time round?

Some dresses were gorgeous!

I hope to cosplay, But unsure who I will go as yet - You? x

Oh I'm doing a Jasper again... And I think a Volturi as well. lol.

I am looking for the PERFECT cullen contact lenses more like the New Moon ones

And have found a pretty good pair but they are $125 but i wanttttt :D

Here have a look .....i can see them not like the drawings of the contatcs usually on websites you get to see what they actually look like

http://02a5349.netsolstores.com/twilight.aspx

I am still gonna have a look around but i love them lol and i will be a cullen all weekend so they would get worn ....great i am already making excuses up so i can get them :D