Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the ones i have are closer to the ones in new moon to the ones they wear in twilight lol

Are those the wolf ones? I got some of those gonna try them tonight :D but last time i tried them they did not seem to really show on my eyes :D lol

i think the ones i have are closer to the ones in new moon to the ones they wear in twilight lol

Are those the wolf ones? I got some of those gonna try them tonight :D but last time i tried them they did not seem to really show on my eyes :D lol

yeah the black wolf ones...how can they not show? there well vivid...its kinda creeepy!

i need some more brown ones!! seen as mine broke :(

Are those the wolf ones? I got some of those gonna try them tonight :( but last time i tried them they did not seem to really show on my eyes :D lol

yeah the black wolf ones...how can they not show? there well vivid...its kinda creeepy!

i need some more brown ones!! seen as mine broke :D

lol i am gonna try them again tonight see if they look better than before. They seem a bit blurry when i put them in though :D

How did your brown ones break? lol I love red contacts they are very creepy

Where did everyone get there red contacts from? I need some cheap but good ones. Any ideas?

I got my red ones for £12.50 and i think postage is like £2.50

www.coloured-contact-lens.co.uk

Really good as well - i love my red ones they are really bright red

Ah they look really good thanks :) But no longer needed as my friends dad is getting them anyways ha. Thanks though :) I want some black ones. contacts are so cool :D

lol yeah contacts are awsome but if your like me they are harder to get out than to get in and you poke yourself in the eye too many times :D

i want some red ones haha.... :D

erm...they kept curling and folding when i went to put in some solution to try and insert them and then just tore down the middle :/

looking for some better ones :D

i love the wolf ones :( they're quite stiff and i find the stiffer ones easier to insert..... (oooo-er!)

Ah they look really good thanks :) But no longer needed as my friends dad is getting them anyways ha. Thanks though :) I want some black ones. contacts are so cool :D

lol yeah contacts are awsome but if your like me they are harder to get out than to get in and you poke yourself in the eye too many times :D

i want some red ones haha.... :(

erm...they kept curling and folding when i went to put in some solution to try and insert them and then just tore down the middle :/

i love the wolf ones :P they're quite stiff and i find the stiffer ones easier to insert..... (oooo-er!)

Ha yeah someones going ot have to teach me to take them out!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Tiffany you dirty minx :P Oooo-ER indeed (in georgia nickolson voice)

i want some red ones haha.... :(

i love the wolf ones :P they're quite stiff and i find the stiffer ones easier to insert..... (oooo-er!)

HAHAHAHAHAHA Tiffany you dirty minx :P Oooo-ER indeed (in georgia nickolson voice)

hahaha i always manage to dirty it up :/ :/

taking out is pretty simple, just kinda grab them..just don't pinch your eye :o

Ah they look really good thanks :) But no longer needed as my friends dad is getting them anyways ha. Thanks though :) I want some black ones. contacts are so cool :P

lol yeah contacts are awsome but if your like me they are harder to get out than to get in and you poke yourself in the eye too many times :P

i want some red ones haha.... ;)

i love the wolf ones :D they're quite stiff and i find the stiffer ones easier to insert..... (oooo-er!)

HAHAHAHAHAHA Tiffany you dirty minx :D Oooo-ER indeed (in georgia nickolson voice)

taking out is pretty simple, just kinda grab them..just don't pinch your eye :P

I'm gonna make you wash your mouth out if you carry on with filth like that Tiffany *tut tut* :P

Ah they look really good thanks :) But no longer needed as my friends dad is getting them anyways ha. Thanks though :) I want some black ones. contacts are so cool :P

lol yeah contacts are awsome but if your like me they are harder to get out than to get in and you poke yourself in the eye too many times :P

i love the wolf ones :D they're quite stiff and i find the stiffer ones easier to insert..... (oooo-er!)

HAHAHAHAHAHA Tiffany you dirty minx :D Oooo-ER indeed (in georgia nickolson voice)

I'm gonna make you wash your mouth out if you carry on with filth like that Tiffany *tut tut* :P

HAHA rich coming from the queen of smutt :P

HAHA rich coming from the queen of smutt :P

Did I just read that wrong or did I just get crowned the queen of smut? :P

HAHA no you read right queen of man smut (#mmm)

i mean.... c'mon! "ed"wood" got wood!" :P

Actually I think you'll find that Emmett got wood... Edwood just wished he could :P

I am however concerned that people who I don't know may start refering to me as the queen of smut :P word must have got around

HAHA no you read right queen of man smut (#mmm)

i mean.... c'mon! "ed"wood" got wood!" :P

Actually I think you'll find that Emmett got wood... Edwood just wished he could :P

I am however concerned that people who I don't know may start refering to me as the queen of smut :blush: word must have got around

HAHA seriously??

word getting around is mint! :D

they all got woood! :P *wiggles eyebrows!*

Has anyone ever ordered from Hot Topic? I always think the delivery would cost more than the actual goods! They have some amazing things!

Talie you should totally do Bella and Jane =]]

The delivery is disgusting, I got a friend of mine in the states to go into the store for me and mail it to me.