Cosplay

Jemma

Has anyone ever ordered from Hot Topic? I always think the delivery would cost more than the actual goods! They have some amazing things!

Talie you should totally do Bella and Jane =]]

The delivery is disgusting, I got a friend of mine in the states to go into the store for me and mail it to me.

I bought like 2 bags and a t shirt and it cost me £29 to pick it up from the post office D:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude.... you don't need to diet!

and i'ma getting that one as well (dress) :)

I love the Volturi Necklace!

Sooo need one of them!

The dress is Kinda expensive! B) I was looking on ebay a while ago and found this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Replica-Twilight-New...=item19b71d8b1a

Its pretty good for the price I think... :(

and it's good priced...but the wrong colour :/ (sorry...VERY picky about preciseness...)

seriously...i wish cosplaying could be a career....

i'd love to be the Bella cosplayer...i mean... Alice was mint...but i am a wee bi too clumsy...

me and Bella are like this! *crosses fingers*

a bit like miley cyrus and hannah montana...and i did NOT just use that saying!

(jekyll and hyde...but i arenn't evil and scary)

Tiff you're most definitely not evil and scary! Just clumsy and sweet :3

Yesterday I found the most perfect replica dress for birthday Esme, but it was too pink :( Was so gutted 'cause it was like exact. Not having luck at all with birthday Esme. Cosplaying as another character is out of the question for me 'cause I only really feel like Esme...But that might change if Chelsea makes an appearence on screen in Breaking Dawn :D

Tiff you're most definitely not evil and scary! Just clumsy and sweet :3

Yesterday I found the most perfect replica dress for birthday Esme, but it was too pink :P Was so gutted 'cause it was like exact. Not having luck at all with birthday Esme. Cosplaying as another character is out of the question for me 'cause I only really feel like Esme...But that might change if Chelsea makes an appearence on screen in Breaking Dawn :WINCE:

Just like I couldn't be anyone but Alice, you cannot be anyone but Esme and Tiff cannot be anyone but Bella as far as I'm concerned. XD

dude.... you don't need to diet!

and i'ma getting that one as well (dress) :)

bella is teeny though!! Can't be a chubby bella lol, I really wanna do a cosplay this time though it looked like so so much fun

All this cookie talk is making me hungry grrr. :P

SAME!!

im thirsty too thank god for 24 hour garages <3

Edited by Crépuscule