General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been REALLY lazy today doing nothing not even touched my dress today just sat on my butt all day :thumbup:

I hate exercise just done a bit downstairs but blah it late and i can be bothered doing more than 200 sit ups lol think i died :thumbup: i am so unfit its unreal.

I am writing my need list for ET3 lol my mum said then she can start buying me bits of stuff over the next few weeks so i am not running round at the last minute :D

So far on the list

1. Apple sourz - yummy and cheaper than the hilton prices if i take my own

2. Relentless - my best friend in the mornings

3. Party rings

4. Krispy Kremes - must get them the night before will have to get at least 2 boxes :D

ermm thats as far as i got maybe more drinks :(

Awww congrats Becky on loosing more weight! Yay! I was naughty today after I my apple and banana. I had a chocolate cake and then after I had a Mars Egg. Oops!

Oh god we have just had a right laugh at me in my Alice wig ha ha ha! Lets just say me thinks I'm gonna have to get the scissors to it lol! It's just not styling right. Looked way better in the pic on Ebay.

Oooh yay for you finding your lipstick Jemma! I love it when I find stuff that I thought was lost forever!

I have been REALLY lazy today doing nothing not even touched my dress today just sat on my butt all day :thumbup:

I hate exercise just done a bit downstairs but blah it late and i can be bothered doing more than 200 sit ups lol think i died :thumbup: i am so unfit its unreal.

I am writing my need list for ET3 lol my mum said then she can start buying me bits of stuff over the next few weeks so i am not running round at the last minute :D

So far on the list

1. Apple sourz - yummy and cheaper than the hilton prices if i take my own

2. Relentless - my best friend in the mornings

3. Party rings

4. Krispy Kremes - must get them the night before will have to get at least 2 boxes :D

ermm thats as far as i got maybe more drinks :(

Ohhh I can only do 200 sit ups too and that's all I aim to do ha ha. I just get bored doing it! Sometimes I do like 100 in the morning and then 100 later on in the day so it splits it up abit lol!

Oooh a list. I think maybe me and karly should do that ha ha!

Ha ha ha lucky you Talie! I wish we could do that instead of getting trains to Brum. I actually did enquire how much a taxi would be to Brum from here and it was waaay more than the train ticket. Wellll I was curious lol!

Ha ha ha lucky you Talie! I wish we could do that instead of getting trains to Brum. I actually did enquire how much a taxi would be to Brum from here and it was waaay more than the train ticket. Wellll I was curious lol!

O gosh lol, tbf if anyone is already at the hotel and wants me to do an asda shop for them then meet me at the entrance and give me the money im more than happy to do so

i haven't slept in over 35 hours and i'm tired :'( but i get to see the awesome stacey and gemma in 4 hours, and sofia soon after. yay! now to make myself a massive bucketload of coffee. even then i can't wait for starbucks! i made them promise me :( ohmygod talie... please tell me there's a starbucks near the hilton in birmingham? or even within a 20 minute journey? it broke my heart that i had to settle for cafe nero at et2...

hi guys

youve all been busy bees! The vamp diaries dress looks so pretty!

I hadnt thought of drinks and things. Is there a shop near the hotel??

I was at Nickelback and in so sore and tired today. I have work later as well, but never mind, i have alot of threads to read and catch up on.

xxxxx

i haven't slept in over 35 hours and i'm tired :'( but i get to see the awesome stacey and gemma in 4 hours, and sofia soon after. yay! now to make myself a massive bucketload of coffee. even then i can't wait for starbucks! i made them promise me :blink: ohmygod talie... please tell me there's a starbucks near the hilton in birmingham? or even within a 20 minute journey? it broke my heart that i had to settle for cafe nero at et2...

Aww have fun with Stacey, Gemma and Sofia!

Had an apple and a banana for my dinner again lol buuuut I'm also going to have a sausage roll when Glenise comes back from doing the banking. Ooops!

Ahhh I'm sat reading Vampire Diaries Vol 2 in my lunch break. They must think I'm a right bookworm ha ha!

morning all.

Nooooo It's snowing! It better not stick cos it rained for ages last night :blink:

Oh no rhi! Hopefully it won't stick!

hi guys

I was at Nickelback and in so sore and tired today. I have work later as well, but never mind, i have alot of threads to read and catch up on.

xxxxx

Oooh how was Nickelback??

Nickelback were absolutley amazing, such a good show i want to go again! I was at the front as well. I was really sad though and kept looking at the stands to see if anyone famouse was there :blink:

Ive been trying the special K diet but all that wheat is just making me bloated so im gonna have to stop doing it i think xxx

off to work now, oh the joys xx

Ha ha ha awesome. I would have been doing that too!

I tried the Special K Diet but didn't loose any weight. My tummy doesn't seem to like milk so have to have yucky soya milk although I must look into that lacto free milk that I've seen advertised!

Awww don't work too hard!

Had an apple and a banana for my dinner again lol buuuut I'm also going to have a sausage roll when Glenise comes back from doing the banking. Ooops!

Ahhh I'm sat reading Vampire Diaries Vol 2 in my lunch break. They must think I'm a right bookworm ha ha!

morning all.

Nooooo It's snowing! It better not stick cos it rained for ages last night ^_^

hi guys

xxxxx

Lol dyna good on the fruit though for my breakfast/dinner i have had one of those tiny tins of kids shaped spaghetti

this one to be exact :P

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price...ega_3_205g.html

Yeah i only eat the shaped ones and they hae to be the princess ones or the shrek ones :blink: and i dont mix characters :P yeah my mum thinks i am wierd as well.

Just looking at courses for this year

Rhi it snowed??? Lucky duck though i thinkwe have had enough snow this year even hough i love it its only pretty to look at :( and when i was walking up to the stables the other day the ice was sooo bad it was on every path and their are steep steps up to the farm cos its on a hill i had to hang onto the railing for my dear little life :lol: snow = <3 ice = EVIL

morning all.

Nooooo It's snowing! It better not stick cos it rained for ages last night :blink:

hi guys

xxxxx

Lol dyna good on the fruit though for my breakfast/dinner i have had one of those tiny tins of kids shaped spaghetti

this one to be exact :lol:

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price...ega_3_205g.html

Yeah i only eat the shaped ones and they hae to be the princess ones or the shrek ones :rolleyes: and i dont mix characters :P yeah my mum thinks i am wierd as well.

Just looking at courses for this year

Rhi it snowed??? Lucky duck though i thinkwe have had enough snow this year even hough i love it its only pretty to look at :lol: and when i was walking up to the stables the other day the ice was sooo bad it was on every path and their are steep steps up to the farm cos its on a hill i had to hang onto the railing for my dear little life :lol: snow = <3 ice = EVIL

Awww bless Jem, I do that to be fair with alphabet spagetti, I find out each letter and put them in seperate piles then eat them. Lol

Hey guys..........

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm alphabet spaghetti yummy

Well so far i have done absolutely nothing today, was going to go to town but think il do that tomorrow now lol

Dayna i have our shopping list for ET3 it consists of~

Vodka

Redbull

Corkys Cherry :rolleyes:

M&Ms

Pringles

Party Rings

....... maybe more Vodka lol

SIT UPS?!?!?!?!?! Na i have a bad back thats my excuse and im sticking to it!!!! :blink: Il stick to my dance DVDs theyr more fun lol.

So enough rambling from me!! How is everyone????