General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becky i no the feeling i really want to go out to but dont want to fall lol

Hopefully Dad'll get a job soon and thatl b money sorted it dunt help that my bday coming up Dayna although they could take that god damned slow cooker back and get me a decent present out of the money they spent on that!!!! Noticed they still havnt mentioned it!!!

Yay the tent scene had better be word for word also 1 of my fave scenes to ;)

Edited by Ma Monkey Man xx

Becky i no the feeling i really want to go out to but dont want to fall lol

Hopefully Dad'll get a job soon and thatl b money sorted it dunt help that my bday coming up Dayna although they could take that god damned slow cooker back and get me a decent present out of the money they spent on that!!!! Noticed they still havnt mentioned it!!!

Yay the tent scene had better be word for word also 1 of my fave scenes to ;)

ohmygod karly! i read ur forum name as the tv said it ! (im watching twilight) freaaakky stuff

Ahhh yeah doesn't help with your b'day coming up Karly but fingers crossed it'll be ok. I was on the verge of tears this morning when Dad asked me. Lol at them not saying anything about the slow cooker. Made me secretly chuckle on xmas day when you said to Jamie and Sarah how handy slow cookers were. They asked me if I was going to use the toastie maker now or if it was going in my "bottom draw" lol. I said I'd use it now.

Ahhhh I wanna see Eclipse noooooow! I hope Edward's bedroom scene is word for word aswell hee hee!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Ahhh yeah doesn't help with your b'day coming up Karly but fingers crossed it'll be ok. Lol at them not saying anything. Made me secretly chuckle on xmas day when you said to Jamie and Sarah how handy slow cookers were. They asked me if I was going to use the toastie maker now or if it was going in my "bottom draw" lol. I said I'd use it now.

Ahhhh I wanna see Eclipse noooooow! I hope Edward's bedroom scene is word for word aswell hee hee!

basically :angry: i was shocked and burst out crying the way he did it. its good ;)

Edited by LilylovesEdwardCullen

Ahhh yeah doesn't help with your b'day coming up Karly but fingers crossed it'll be ok. I was on the verge of tears this morning when Dad asked me. Lol at them not saying anything about the slow cooker. Made me secretly chuckle on xmas day when you said to Jamie and Sarah how handy slow cookers were. They asked me if I was going to use the toastie maker now or if it was going in my "bottom draw" lol. I said I'd use it now.

Il swap ya!!! It was a toastie maker i wanted!!! Mum and Dad did have 1!!!

I wanna see eclipse now, i hate waiting!!!

Urgh just had an argument with a woman at asda. We were going to park up in the child space cos we had my niece with me and my mum and the car next to where we were trying to park moves their trolly and dumps it in the parking spot and just looks at us. So after we decided they were not gonig to move the trolly i got out and moved it and called her every name under the sun :P yeah i had a total rosalie moment which also involved a lot of swearing :angry: i mean seriously it was just plain ignorant when they could see we was parking there pfffftt we at least i got to take my stress out on her ;) then they were driving off she honked her horn of course that got a finger from me :D gosh she set off my turrets lazy bugger

Anyways rant over how is everyone ? :D

My sister is in hospital cos shes pregnant and something about high blood presure and something else. I asked her if her doctor had blonde hair and if he was called carlisle :P . She said no but i went to see her earlier in hopes of seeing a cute doctor anyways...no such luck :lol:

Urgh just had an argument with a woman at asda. We were going to park up in the child space cos we had my niece with me and my mum and the car next to where we were trying to park moves their trolly and dumps it in the parking spot and just looks at us. So after we decided they were not gonig to move the trolly i got out and moved it and called her every name under the sun :P yeah i had a total rosalie moment which also involved a lot of swearing :lol: i mean seriously it was just plain ignorant when they could see we was parking there pfffftt we at least i got to take my stress out on her :whistling: then they were driving off she honked her horn of course that got a finger from me :lol: gosh she set off my turrets lazy bugger

My sister is in hospital cos shes pregnant and something about high blood presure and something else. I asked her if her doctor had blonde hair and if he was called carlisle :P . She said no but i went to see her earlier in hopes of seeing a cute doctor anyways...no such luck :lol:

hahahaaa jemma you do make me laugh :P total rosalie moment ,, u shuda leapt at her and ripped her head off ;)

Urgh just had an argument with a woman at asda. We were going to park up in the child space cos we had my niece with me and my mum and the car next to where we were trying to park moves their trolly and dumps it in the parking spot and just looks at us. So after we decided they were not gonig to move the trolly i got out and moved it and called her every name under the sun :P yeah i had a total rosalie moment which also involved a lot of swearing :lol: i mean seriously it was just plain ignorant when they could see we was parking there pfffftt we at least i got to take my stress out on her :whistling: then they were driving off she honked her horn of course that got a finger from me :lol: gosh she set off my turrets lazy bugger

hahahaaa jemma you do make me laugh :P total rosalie moment ,, u shuda leapt at her and ripped her head off ;)

LOL trust me it was hard to not rip her head off in public ignorant woman :firedevil:

Well at least i had a entertaining day ;)

Got some new books from waterstones got the 3rd true blood books 'club dead' and cos they did not have the next 2 after that i got vampire diaries and dark visions by L.J Smith they were on 3 for 2 :)

Edited by Jemma

lol becky :lol:

I just got a email from showmasters saying 'Latest Guest News' and i got excited thinking why are they emailing then read it and it was about other cons and guests they have :whistling: lol

Edited by Jemma

lol becky :lol:

I just got a email from showmasters saying 'Latest Guest News' and i got excited thinking why are they emailing then read it and it was about other cons and guests they have :whistling: lol

i did that too :) *coughs loudly* hmm

i gave up with the eclipse script and earlier than most other people but am curious to read the tent and bedroom scene now!

Lol at your Rosalie moment Jemma! Good on you although I really couldn't imagine you being like that ha ha!

Awww I'm sure your sister will be fine. Wishing her well! Shame about the dr lol!

Well Felix is being a little monster! He really is! He's doing my head! I went to shove him off me earlier coz he just kept leaping on me and biting me and I accidently caught his head with the side of my wrist where it's boney! It really hurt and felt guilty coz Felix did a little squeek but then he just carried on being a crazy psychotic Volturi cat!

Ha ha Karly yeah mum and dad have a green toastie maker in the long cupboard!