its here Eternal Twilight DVD

showmasters

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got charged 24.99 at the online shop for this . . . order number 5944 . . .

That's because you added on the P&P......

The cost of the DVD is £22.99 which includes the P&P charge. You do not need to select the seperate postage on top, you should have selected FREE P&P.

However, when I get around to processing these, I'll make the necessary amendments when I charge the card.

There's 'footage' that could cover anything really, and extras too.

But I'm sure the talks etc are the main selling point for a lot of people, which is why they're mentioned.

Oh ok David, I trust you. But for those who didn't go to ET, do get this DVD because the talks were the highlight of the weekend, followed by the dance. :lol:

However, when I get around to processing these, I'll make the necessary amendments when I charge the card.

Hey Jola, I put down the free p&p after your above post. I hope that was right.

Also, any idea how long payments will take to process? Dont wanna go spending all my pennies and my card gets rejected! lol

Thanks so much :D

Hey Jola, I put down the free p&p after your above post. I hope that was right.

Also, any idea how long payments will take to process? Dont wanna go spending all my pennies and my card gets rejected! lol

Thanks so much :D

It depends on how many orders have come through really. I only do this part time as well, so I'd say within a week or so.......