New, New Moon Trailer

Vicki_UK

Dunno if anyone/everyone else has seen it but the new, new moon trailer has been posted on Youtube (not by me!!) and its awesome! (I wont post it/the link here as it wasn't exactly obtained legally :o)

It has more of the Volturi in it, including a very, very brief glimpse of Charlie and about 5 secs of Daniel - which has made me super happy about meeting them next weekend (I was happy before but it feels a bit more .. 'real' Twilight now)

Anyone who has read the books (heavy spoilers) should definitely check it out! Although grrr at Daniel ... if you, like me, are a Team Edward girl :o you'll see why!

:o:o

Edited by Vicki_UK

Dunno if anyone/everyone else has seen it but the new, new moon trailer has been posted on Youtube (not by me!!) and its awesome! (I wont post it/the link here as it wasn't exactly obtained legally :o)

It has more of the Volturi in it, including a very, very brief glimpse of Charlie and about 5 secs of Daniel - which has made me super happy about meeting them next weekend (I was happy before but it feels a bit more .. 'real' Twilight now)

Anyone who has read the books (heavy spoilers) should definitely check it out! Although grrr at Daniel if you, like me, are a Team Edward girl ^_^ you'll see why!

:o:o

I was just about to start a new topic about it! OMG HOW GOOOD IS IT. I CRIED AGAIN!!! Can we put the video on here?? I cannot wait!!! OMG it looks brilliant!!!! :o

I don't think we should - SM might get into trouble! :o

It's on my website though (minus about 3 seconds from the end) .. Links in my signature - on the front page if anyone wants to view!!!

I cried too!!! Especially Bella in bed :o

So excited!!! :o:o

Edited by Vicki_UK

I don't think we should - SM might get into trouble! :o

It's on my website though (minus about 3 seconds from the end) .. Links in my signature - on the front page if anyone wants to view!!!

I cried too!!! Especially Bella in bed :o

So excited!!! :o:o

I know yeah, where shes like screaming in bed. O dear god its gonna be sad ^_^

OME OME how freekin awesome is the trailer ome ome ome what a way to wake up :o not sure how I feel about daniel now seeing how hard felix goes for edward lol lol gonna be crazy awesome next weekend and super excited bout meeting you all :o

who else is beyond anxious to see the full film already lol lol first in line for cinema me thinks pmsl

must of played it dozens of times ome they really went to town and didnt hold back either what with edward being slammed and bella screaming

its mega epic fair play to the cast and crew who worked damn hard and made it so freekin unbelieveably awesome

well done guys and thanks again for all the effort u all put in to bring it to life x