In the group photo

rayray_x

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DO we get to choose? I thought it was the standard 'photoshopped' look where you stand in front of the guests. If we get to choose I guess next to Charlie =p

This would be something SM or TooTall can confirm, but I personally doubt you get to choose.

It's a group shot only and no single shots due to time constraints. So I really don't think that it would work to have the guests "re-position" after almost ever shot.

I know, I meant who're you standing in between, all they have to do is move a little bit then to let you in, not switch places.

That's what I meant. Maybe "re-positioning" was a bit over the top. :D Even that moving a little bit does add up. 20 seconds there, half a minute here.... don't forget everyone goes through that one photo session, and the time frame is quite tight.

If you get to squeeze in there'll be one place where everyone gets to squeeze in.

At Chevron 7.2 there was one choice only, and at Lockdown it was the version where you stand in front of the guests that beauty&bear referred to as photoshopped.

• Showmasters Admin

...and at Lockdown it was the version where you stand in front of the guests that beauty&bear referred to as photoshopped.

We don't have that any more.

Malcolm will set the guests up the best way for everyone. My guess will be that he'll have Daniel in the middle with the others one either side. For most people Dan (like me in a photo) will still be very visable behind them.

Edited by Too Tall

...and at Lockdown it was the version where you stand in front of the guests that beauty&bear referred to as photoshopped.

Malcolm will set the guests up the best way for everyone. My guess will be that he'll have Daniel in the middle with the others one either side. For most people Dan (like me in a photo) will still be very visable behind them.

I think we should get a picture of Daniel and TT stood together with Charlie and Jose in front. Would be an epic picture.

I think we should get a picture of Daniel and TT stood together with Charlie and Jose in front. Would be an epic picture.

HAHA YESSS! like a duo act of "little and large" but obv with different meaning (tall instead of fat, and small instead of thin)

i'm glad your not in the photo's TT, would be well scary having a group of people MASSIVE around me towering over...i'm only like 5'3"/5'4" :/

Ha ha that would be scary i am only 5'1 without heels so not much taller withheels on :D but yep i will look uber small :D

i'm glad your not in the photo's TT, would be well scary having a group of people MASSIVE around me towering over...i'm only like 5'3"/5'4" :/

Ha ha that would be scary i am only 5'1 without heels so not much taller withheels on :D but yep i will look uber small :D

Awh! now THAT is cute :D

Ha ha that would be scary i am only 5'1 without heels so not much taller withheels on ;) but yep i will look uber small ^_^

Oh Jemma! What are we gonna do to rig the proportions for photos? I'm 5'7 without my heels! Add 4 or 5 inches with them. Thankfully Daniel won't completely dwarf me.

I think Alice is going to be sitting in any Prom cosplay group photos in order to get the right proportions.

Ah that's how we fix the height issues, we put too tall in an Edward costume and then I won't have to get on my knees to be Alice height. XD

I'm always available to help people feel small :smile:

WEHEY! This Alice is feeling a touch tall, I might stand next to you for a few minutes to help me feel smaller.

Exactly how tall are you, Too Tall? I just remember when I met you at LFCC my eye level was at about your belt and when I started looking upwards I wound up looking up... and up... and up... and up.... I think it took me 5 minutes to find your face. :D