Party Themes for ET3 - What do you think?

Mandelina

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Red contacts! I think they look cool!:blink:

Trying to pull together the guts to wear them at school! :D

I saw some of your photos and your contacts looked amazing (not that others didnt these are just the only ones I've seen) Where did you buy them from? :)

So many of these ideas are pretty cool! I like the idea of everyone wearing red capes so it would look like the square sceen. Apart from wearing red contacts, how would you dress as a newborn? My minds gone blank! lol

Saturday nights ball was such a massive hit and everyone looked so good it would be nice to do something along those lines again........ the big full dresses were amazing. The suggestion of a Carlisle 16th centery party would be good.

The Alice after graduation party would be cool, i love the idea of the room being set up the same. Maybe sunday night would be a good idea for that one.

hehehehe we could have tents dotted around so we could imagine the tent sceen....... dont think it would work without a wolf and a vamp though!!!!

So many of these ideas are pretty cool! I like the idea of everyone wearing red capes so it would look like the square sceen. Apart from wearing red contacts, how would you dress as a newborn? My minds gone blank! lol

Saturday nights ball was such a massive hit and everyone looked so good it would be nice to do something along those lines again........ the big full dresses were amazing. The suggestion of a Carlisle 16th centery party would be good.

The Alice after graduation party would be cool, i love the idea of the room being set up the same. Maybe sunday night would be a good idea for that one.

hehehehe we could have tents dotted around so we could imagine the tent sceen....... dont think it would work without a wolf and a vamp though!!!!

ripped clothes, back combed hair, bare feet haha

The 16th century party would be great!!

And as Bella is a huge fan of Jane Austen (as I :D ) maybe we could also have a Jane Austen party (I am dreaming about Charlie being dressed as mr Darcy...)

haha a dream is all it would be :D

he wore a tee, weird buttoned trousers and australian uggs to the prom :D:P

though tbh...he looked so fiiiine dressed like that! ;)

Edited by Tiffanyy

of course!!! yeah, my brain really wasnt in gear!!! Mmmmmm you could also have new born bella's......and emmetts......... and esmes........ i like it! dress up like a characture but with a twist!

And an austen party...... i actually have a costume for that already! Could be a party for the books within THE books....... Romeo and Juilet, Austen, Wuthering Heights...... mixed with new borns! hehehe

of course!!! yeah, my brain really wasnt in gear!!! Mmmmmm you could also have new born bella's......and emmetts......... and esmes........ i like it! dress up like a characture but with a twist!

And an austen party...... i actually have a costume for that already! Could be a party for the books within THE books....... Romeo and Juilet, Austen, Wuthering Heights...... mixed with new borns! hehehe

kinda a bit like the picture of the dream bella has in new mon where she is running in that cute little vintage white dress and edward in something dashing!

new_moon_edward_bella_running.jpg

kinda a bit like the picture of the dream bella has in new mon where she is running in that cute little vintage white dress and edward in something dashing!

new_moon_edward_bella_running.jpg

OPhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAJOR DROOL

Omg. I have no idea. There's just so many. I really loved the Darcy in Lost in Austen though. I want to live in that book :)

haha is it inkheart where you can be where ever you wanna be and live in a story? if so be a part of that, then go and live in that book :D

just not for too long! we'l miss ya!