Party Themes for ET3 - What do you think?

Mandelina

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY sounds gooood :D

NOT the play boy bunny one I doubt a 15 year old could pull it off.

haha course you could! ;)

depends if your parents there though... :/

Haha you CAN, but as Tiffany is saying it depends on your parents are there lol :o

Hhaah, no thank god my mum is not there! Ha how funny would it be if they did have a bunny party :lol: All the guys could be Mr Pervy whats his face!

YAY sounds gooood :P

haha course you could! :(

Haha you CAN, but as Tiffany is saying it depends on your parents are there lol :P

Hhaah, no thank god my mum is not there! Ha how funny would it be if they did have a bunny party :P All the guys could be Mr Pervy whats his face!

who!? hugh hefner?? lol i think the guys should be bunnies too!

haha well theres your answer :P

YAY sounds gooood :(

haha course you could! :P

Haha you CAN, but as Tiffany is saying it depends on your parents are there lol :P

Hhaah, no thank god my mum is not there! Ha how funny would it be if they did have a bunny party :P All the guys could be Mr Pervy whats his face!

Haha the guys need to be bunnies too!!! Do you think Too Tall would be up for it? :P

He was wearing a headband during Twi Prom after all :P

YAY sounds gooood :(

haha course you could! :P

Haha the guys need to be bunnies too!!! Do you think Too Tall would be up for it? :P

He was wearing a headband during Twi Prom after all :P

Haa that was helens head band :P God that would be THE funniest thing everr!!

Proms. Best. Time. Ever<3

You know what I did when we came back to the hotel after walking you to the train? I sat down in the bed and cried while laughing at the same time. Mikaela thought (knew) I was crazy :( But I was so happy but so sad that I was going home, too much emotions haha!

Awwhhh I missss proms and everyone :P

same!

Too Tall....would you be up for dressing as a playboy bunny??

hoping he reads it...or maybe not hoping...

He's probably sneaking around here, he always does :P

haha i know exactly how you feel!

after LFCC was worst cause i didn;t know what to expect....but after twi proms i left everyone except paul, sam and vicky so i had a little time to not feel down..but then i left them too....so it was like...ALONE! :D

after LFCC was worst cause i didn;t know what to expect....but after twi proms i left everyone except paul, sam and vicky so i had a little time to not feel down..but then i left them too....so it was like...ALONE! :dance:

Yeah I totally get what you mean. Was like leaving amanda and Mikaela and the others and then I had the ride home with jessy (best friend) so we chatted about it then I was at home like............. sooooo and no one knew what i was going on about :D

after LFCC was worst cause i didn;t know what to expect....but after twi proms i left everyone except paul, sam and vicky so i had a little time to not feel down..but then i left them too....so it was like...ALONE! :D

Yeah I totally get what you mean. Was like leaving amanda and Mikaela and the others and then I had the ride home with jessy (best friend) so we chatted about it then I was at home like............. sooooo and no one knew what i was going on about :wub:

awh babes...i suppose if you have a great time the depression MIGHT be worth it....maayybee...

i got to blackpool cause i was staying a week and i was like "don't et me have a good time...or it will pass to quickly!"

A civil war party could be good, thinking of Jasper.

Unfortunately whatever theme we go for I'm pretty much going to be dressed as Alice regardless. XD

Even if mom is a MILF? Not your biological mother anyhow.

Alice is going to KILL me. KILL. Jasper this cannot go on. You must leave right now!

Alice IS going to kill you, mommy! *scowl* And Jasper whilst she's at it.

Yes, Alice is speaking in the third person. Well, she was in an asylum once you know...

Chesme really doesn't understand why Alice talks in the third person. She knows and understands Alice was once in an asylum, but feels Alice uses this as an excuse to her advantage.

Chesme would also like to make clear that to some extent Jasper led her on, and would kindly like to remind Alice that we protect our family, not kill them - No matter how irritating they are. Chesme would like Alice to bear these facts in mind for future reference.

Have a nice day now! :P