Party Themes for ET3 - What do you think?

Mandelina

Ohhh okay, but you must show us pics after your big day! :WAVE: Hmmm...Straight jackets in a padded cell, wouldn't mind hugging myself all day and going flying into people while still being cushy xD *Boings around playfully*

Okay don't bother looking at me like that just because I'm easily amused.

Be just like tying your pajama arms together.....

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh okay, but you must show us pics after your big day! :thumbup: Hmmm...Straight jackets in a padded cell, wouldn't mind hugging myself all day and going flying into people while still being cushy xD *Boings around playfully*

Don't give me ideas for the next con...Did you not realise after me changing into pyjamas I'm not scared to get very strange looks? :thumbup:

A wedding party please so I can wear my dress :) :thumbup:

LOL No you can't do that one until after october! Jen doesn't get married til then so I won't have my bridesmaids dress til then!!!

Damn, lol!! I would of needed bridesmaids :thumbup:

Et5 then??? I'm game!!! lol!

Ohhh okay, but you must show us pics after your big day! :thumbup: Hmmm...Straight jackets in a padded cell, wouldn't mind hugging myself all day and going flying into people while still being cushy xD *Boings around playfully*

Don't give me ideas for the next con...Did you not realise after me changing into pyjamas I'm not scared to get very strange looks? :thumbup:

I DID see you in your pajama's! lol. Am sure I can find a straight jacket from somewhere... :) You want a gag too? ROFL

Mommy Cullen won't say a word...Provided that you behave yourself and keep your hands where I can see them and all that jazz! I'm fierce over my brood...You hurt my Alice, I hurt your pride, if ya get my drift ;)

Shut up going off topic you ;)

ROTFLOL. I'll have you know I am a gentleman!!!

Besides.. With MOM??? Like... WRONG! :D

Even if mom is a MILF? Not your biological mother anyhow.

Alice is going to KILL me. KILL. Jasper this cannot go on. You must leave right now!

Yeah she will. But its ok. She'll kill me too!! Anyways... We're discussing costumes right? Thats on topic right...?

WE were discussing Las Vegas Showgirls weren't we?

No? What do you mean no?

Sugar!

I like the idea of military party you know? But finding costumes for that may be hard expensive and might not be pc...

I'd like a military party too...So I can use my weapon of mass destruction on you :blink: Just call me silk 'cause I'm smooth!...Now call me butter 'cause I'm on a roll!

No? Oh.

I would like a military party too but not sure how wide the costume choice is for it...And not entirely sure SOME of us ;) could keep it PG haha

Good one Jo :blink: Wedding party sounds great I could wear my wedding dress too it hangs in my wardbrobe doing nothing!!!!!

We had a La Push party ET1 but we could have another one where we all dress in native indian dress again. Graduation party is a good one as well I would imagine SM will have a Graduation Night as it features so much in the book.

But as an Alice cosplayer I like the sound of an Alice Party ;)

I'd like a military party too...So I can use my weapon of mass destruction on you ;) Just call me silk 'cause I'm smooth!...Now call me butter 'cause I'm on a roll!

No? Oh.

I would like a military party too but not sure how wide the costume choice is for it...And not entirely sure SOME of us ;) could keep it PG haha

I don't know who you're referring too, I'm sure!;)

Am sure they wouldn't allow us to bring swords lol. Maybe fakey plastic ones. (boring!)

Maybe a military party would be more... Newborn Army than Civil war army I'm guessing if they went with that... STill thinking the PJ party is a pretty good idea as well!

Good one Jo :blink: Wedding party sounds great I could wear my wedding dress too it hangs in my wardbrobe doing nothing!!!!!

We had a La Push party ET1 but we could have another one where we all dress in native indian dress again. Graduation party is a good one as well I would imagine SM will have a Graduation Night as it features so much in the book.

But as an Alice cosplayer I like the sound of an Alice Party :D

Apart from the fact that I look as white as a bottle of milk I'd say the La Push Party sounded cool. lol. Graduation night... Uhm... Am not sure half the people going have had their graduation night yet lol.

But yeah... Wedding sounds cool too... But don't have my dress til october...

JENEFER??!! Can we get those dresses any earlier????!!

Yes! Plz to have pj party. Is effortless and the monkey jammies can return once again xD

But if it were a military party fake fighting items would be awesome, instead of a dance off there could be a fight off xD Not very Twilighty but like I said, I am easily amused :blink: Or a newborn themed party...I think someone said that before, that would also be an awesome theme.

Yes! Plz to have pj party. Is effortless and the monkey jammies can return once again xD

But if it were a military party fake fighting items would be awesome, instead of a dance off there could be a fight off xD Not very Twilighty but like I said, I am easily amused :blink: Or a newborn themed party...I think someone said that before, that would also be an awesome theme.

And you, Mummy Cullen, will have to behave and not oggle me in my tweety pj's else ALice will hurt you.

So nyah! ;)

Ahhh a newborn army one would be great spesh as im planning on being Victoria :YAHOO: I could borrow the sister in laws RAF gear :poki: Or graduation or engagement or ANYTHING heck I'm excited!!

lol I can notice :lol: But you SHOULD be excited now when you know you're allowed to go :WINCE:

Ahhh a newborn army one would be great spesh as im planning on being Victoria :YAHOO: I could borrow the sister in laws RAF gear :poki: Or graduation or engagement or ANYTHING heck I'm excited!!

lol I can notice :lol: But you SHOULD be excited now when you know you're allowed to go :WINCE:

I know!!!! I'm so so happy my mum let me go!! Even though I knew she would do there was a small part of me that was terrified she wouldn't let me! But YAY I can go I'm so happy :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...