Trouble Getting Guests? - UPDATE FROM SM PAGE 11

Rachelsilver1985

Hey David, you coming this time?

I think so (:

I should be around at some point yeah :WINCE:

Just gotta figure out where to stay on Sat night, but I've not had much time to worry about that lately. I'll get it sorted ^_^

Will be good to finally meet.

No, I don't suppose this has been foremost on your mind lately.

We booked into the Grand in the end, quite cheap and just round the corner. A few of us staying there too.

http://www.thegrand-hotel.co.uk/

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the names of guests who will not be at ET2:

Justin Chon, Charlie Bewley, Kellan Lutz, Michael Welch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Cameron Bright, Chaske Spencer, Alex Meraz, Tyson Houseman.

*sniff sniff* but but but but I want Kellaaaaan! Actually, in my dream land I'd have Rob!

We booked into the Grand in the end, quite cheap and just round the corner. A few of us staying there too.

http://www.thegrand-hotel.co.uk/

Including meeeeeeee!

• Moderators

I'm fairly sure they don't do guest announcement time requests ^_^

well they should cos seriously I will look like a nutter if its anounced when i'm not near a computer and then will look like a nutter trying to get to a computer to see the announcement.

That sounds fun though :WINCE:

• Showmasters Admin

I'm fairly sure they don't do guest announcement time requests ^_^

well they should cos seriously I will look like a nutter if its anounced when i'm not near a computer and then will look like a nutter trying to get to a computer to see the announcement.

You need friends that can text you the announcement. So you can look like a complete nutter in public when you go mad and scream over it :WINCE:

I'm fairly sure they don't do guest announcement time requests :P

You need friends that can text you the announcement. So you can look like a complete nutter in public when you go mad and scream over it ^_^

Are we Facebook buddies? PM me your number, I'll text you! I'm on here all the bloomin time anyway ;)

Still no proof that I am coming though, tell Mark/Jason to pull their fingers out and confirm that I am ATTENDING to Jola :D:WINCE:

Then again, perhaps TT was after some peace and quiet this time and hoping that it gets "lost" in the post :D

Edited by Rhianydd

Come on RPattz, KStew!!!:blink:

As much as I'd love for them to be there that is very unlikely IMO. It would be cool but I can only imagine the mayhem and SCREAMS if they were announced...

I really don't have any wishlist atm for who to be announced, I am just happy that things seems to be looking good for SM as for announcing more guests :-D. That to me is GREAT news!

I don't think it would work with RPattz or KStew. Seriously, there's no way! Maybe in a couple of years when it have calmed down concerning those two but now? No way!

Yup - they went even allowed to walk the red carpet for the VMA's - just think of all the girls that will ask them "Are you two dating" - no way! Summit would never ever allow them to do something like this unless a rep was in charge of answering questions like at the US comic con. Plus Rob would get M O B B E D. Like rediculously mobbed. Still would love to meet both obviously.

Jackson would be super cool to meet as well, I find him really interesting.

I'm fairly sure they don't do guest announcement time requests :P

You need friends that can text you the announcement. So you can look like a complete nutter in public when you go mad and scream over it :chair:

Are we Facebook buddies? PM me your number, I'll text you! I'm on here all the bloomin time anyway B)

Still no proof that I am coming though, tell Mark/Jason to pull their fingers out and confirm that I am ATTENDING to Jola :D:WAVE:

Then again, perhaps TT was after some peace and quiet this time and hoping that it gets "lost" in the post :D

This is my facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile...amp;ref=profile

add me and i'll give you my number, i totally missed the chaske announcement i can't miss anymore!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rachel_Lena