Trouble Getting Guests? - UPDATE FROM SM PAGE 11

Rachelsilver1985

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the waitress said Buttcrack Santa she was implying that while Waylon was playing Santa for the local kids, his buttcrack kept showing. Since he appears to be an alcoholic, he probably was drunk at the time and didn't notice his pants where slipping down, or something along those lines. When he talks about the little bottles he was talking about little bottles of alcohol, which he probably gave to or tried to give to the kids who came to visit "Santa".

<-- from Google :)

They cannot be too far behind as permits expires on Oct 31st. And since the actors may have filming obligations for LATER movies (Rob is reportedly starting filming Unbound Captives later this year) that puts yet another time limit on the production. Also they have filmed on weekends which is rare as well. Filming on weekends normally doesn't happen.

I dont really 'care' who we get, obviously Nikki and Kellan would be amazing. But I am quickly learning that you guys at ET1 were lucky to get the 3 Cullens you did in one place, I think thats rare. There are a ton of wolves, humans and the other vamps that were have left. I want to meet them all :D

They cannot be too far behind as permits expires on Oct 31st.
They could always apply for an extension.
And since the actors may have filming obligations for LATER movies (Rob is reportedly starting filming Unbound Captives later this year) that puts yet another time limit on the production.
It wouldn't be the first time a film was delayed or had its schedule rejigged because a star was held up completing a previous film.
Also they have filmed on weekends which is rare as well. Filming on weekends normally doesn't happen.
Sounds like a film that's running behind...

Does anybody know what stuff has been shot?

They might 'bend the rules' if all of the Cullens, wolves whatever are finished, not likely but possible

I *think* scenes like the tent scene, forest Cullen family member scenes, school scenes have been shot. Charlie Bewley also tweeted that the Volturi are filming now/soon. I dont know if the 'big fight' scene has been shot but Jackson was hurt doing a stunt this week.

It sounds like that have done alot, maybe they are not that far behind.

Edited by beauty&bear

• Showmasters Admin

we have been working with the guest to find out who is able to attend this event , we will have some news on this front in the next few days ,its nothing bad in fact its all looking good at this time ;) as soon as we have the go ahead we will inform you all with who else is going to attend the event ;)

thanks for understanding the con is going to be great :WINCE:

see you there soon

jason :P

we have been working with the guest to find out who is able to attend this event , we will have some news on this front in the next few days ,its nothing bad in fact its all looking good at this time ;) as soon as we have the go ahead we will inform you all with who else is going to attend the event ;)

thanks for understanding the con is going to be great :P

see you there soon

jason ;)

Awesome! Thanks for the update Jason :D

Can't wait! :WINCE:

we have been working with the guest to find out who is able to attend this event , we will have some news on this front in the next few days ,its nothing bad in fact its all looking good at this time ;) as soon as we have the go ahead we will inform you all with who else is going to attend the event :D

thanks for understanding the con is going to be great ;)

see you there soon

jason ;)

Oooooo excitement!!!! Is it possibly more than one person?? :WINCE::P

Thank u!