Group dances

TSheep15

that was awesome!

i want to learn it... but the song is so damn annoying!

urghh indecision!

i may learn the napoleon dynamite dance or something

i've been told i'm a female version of him before ^_^

HAHA i dont think i have seen the dance....

try learning it by watching the screen with the sound turned of.... that possibly wont work like...

LOL But then you miss the instructions! and that would be bad... I'd really be lost lol.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was awesome!

i want to learn it... but the song is so damn annoying!

urghh indecision!

i may learn the napoleon dynamite dance or something

i've been told i'm a female version of him before :P

HAHA i dont think i have seen the dance....

try learning it by watching the screen with the sound turned of.... that possibly wont work like...

LOL But then you miss the instructions! and that would be bad... I'd really be lost lol.

haha yeah! i think i'ma gonna go do it before my tea ^_^

HAHAHAHA i know what you mean Rhi!! haha bless him!

and don't worry it's kinda simple pimple, when tyou know how,

for my friend once we knew the steps we slowed it down on windows media player and did it in half time untill we got it, then sped it up gradually :thumbup: xx

I cant wait for this lol i am rubbish and do some of the moves backwards :dance: like instead of left i do right dunno if its cos i am learning it of the computer that way or maybe cos i am left handed well those are my excuses but this is gonna be so funny most likely i will fall over and charlie can rescue me :WINCE:

I cant wait for this lol i am rubbish and do some of the moves backwards :dance: like instead of left i do right dunno if its cos i am learning it of the computer that way or maybe cos i am left handed well those are my excuses but this is gonna be so funny most likely i will fall over and charlie can rescue me :WINCE:

ha I do the mirror image version too we'll just have to dance in front of a mirror lol

and for the plebs like me.,.........................

just started learning it last night, so did this!

Hoedown Throwdown.

Proper words, my interpretation of the moves in the brackets next to the move. print it out, get a highlighter and highlight the words. I did bold them before pasting it in here but the all disappeared, and I am still busy caking it!

booom clap boom de clap de clap!

boom boom clap! boom de clap de clap!

1 2 3 everybody come on off your seats i'm gonna tell you

about a beat thats gonna make you move your feet!

pop it! (Left arm)

lock it! (Step back with right foot and angle arms down)

polka-dot-it! (left right left right to left Shaking finger on right hand side to side)

countrify (hands on belt, right heel, left heel)

then hip-hop it! (facing left, right foot forward, then to parallel, then bend knees , while arms bending down going forward, back forward)

put ya hawk in the sky, ((step to right with right foot, cross arms, down up (lift left leg) down)

move side to side! (fold arms, left then right)

jump to the left..... (scoop left foot to right, put left foot down while picking up right, then swing right foot in front of left and put down to the left side)

stick it... (left leg to parallel, side facing with right side forward)

gliiiide! (Use your left leg, still side facing and slide back, holding right arm up)

Zig-Zag, (right leg, swing across front to left, across to right, then behind and touch with left hand)

across the floor! (hands on belt, stepping to the right, step right left right)

shuffle in (then flapping arms up down up, zig zag backwards to left using left, right left)

di-ag-anol! (then same as above but to back right with right, left right)

when the drum hits (Swing right leg while punching left hand, then swing left leg punching right hand)

hands on your hips! (feet together arms by sides, lift up and put on hips)

one foot in (pivot upper body to right turning around clockwise stepping with right then left til facing the other way)

180 spin. (hands up in the air, hop three times in left leg while turning anti clockwise to front then both hands down and feet together)

Zig-Zag, (right leg, swing across front to left, across to right, then behind and touch with left hand)

step and (step with right leg to the right)

sliiiide! (slide to left with left leg still facing towards the right)

leaning left, (while leaning backwards in 3 moves, swing left arm forward, then right forward then left forward while throwing head back on the last swing and bending and slightly lifting right leg)

clap 3 times * (lean down on beat one, then clap clap clap first clapping low then middle then high)*

shake it out head to toe (then wiggle side to side while turning round clockwise with hands in front of you touching your shoulders, shrugging your shoulders, all the way round til you face the right and looking to the front)

throw it all together (left step forward with right hand in air, lean forward and put your right foot behind your left while you swing your right arm down,

thats how we (step back with your right foot while leaning backwards)

roll (step back with your left foot and lift both hands in the air)

By last night my daughter had the Hoedown Throwdown....down pat! She's in London now with her two friends who, as far as I know, can't do it. She's called Jenny and also does a mean Single Ladies dance so if you see her....drag her up!!! She'll hate me lol!!