Ticket Orders

tntucker2003

Anybody know what is happening with the ticket order's as I ordered mine on 13/08/09 and the status of the order is still saying VIEWED since 19/08/09?

Justed wanted to know why it is taking so long for money to come out of my account.

Thanks in advance to anybody that answer's this question :D

The ticket orders are being processed by Showmasters themselves now, and I think they get done manually ( though not sure on this part ) Give them time and they'll soon take the money from your account.

I'm in the same position, but not really too bothered , cause they do always seem to get there in the end with the orders.

There's plenty of time before CM London, if it gets to say 2 weeks before the event, that's the time to start getting worried.

Print out your confirmation email that you will have received as a backup

Yeah, I'm in the same boat having bought a Gold Pass but as they're been sorted manually by SM, I understand that it'll take a bit of time and as has been said, we're still over 2 months away.

Relax and enjoy the guest announcements :blush:

This may be a long shot but if tickets haven't been processed yet is there anyway that I can cancel my order of standard tickets & reorder early bird tickets?

As far as I am aware no, unfortunately this is not possible.

You can join the pay on the day queue for Early Bird tickets though, hand over the standard tickets to the person cashiering and just pay the "upgrade" on the day.

Thanks everybody for the advice - I'll prob just order the early bird ones anyways as I don't mind paying the extra.

If you have already ordered the standard tickets you don't have to buy early birds as well if you would rather go earlier now.

Like Queen_Sindel said, just line up in the early bird queue on the day, give them your standard tickets and tell them you want to exchange them for early bird tickets and they will just charge you the extra for the early bird tickets on the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I also place my order on the 13/8/09 and as of yet the payment has still not been taken and another order for a photoshoot placed on 27/8/09 has not even been viewed yet??

I haven't received any contact/notification of any problems. I did phone a few weeks ago and was advised will be within a week??

Anyone else still in the same boat?

Am a bit concerned!! I have sent a email, so hopefully they will get back to me. :D

• Moderators

People should just wait at the moment. Things will get processed eventually, and if there are any problems you will get contacted.

Orders are safe - the online shop only has a limited amount of tickets on sale anyway, so it can't go 'over' or anything. So no one has anything to worry about, and things will get sorted in time.

You will all get your tickets in the end :D

People should just wait at the moment. Things will get processed eventually, and if there are any problems you will get contacted.

Orders are safe - the online shop only has a limited amount of tickets on sale anyway, so it can't go 'over' or anything. So no one has anything to worry about, and things will get sorted in time.

You will all get your tickets in the end :angel:

Hi David,

Thanks for your quick reply & reassurance...

This is only my second event, never pre-ordered before and just turned up on the day at LFCC!!

I will be patient...

Just have to add, I always pre-order my entry and photoshoot tickets from the online shop, and i've never ever had any problems.

Sometimes it does take a while for the money to be taken from your account, but you are pretty much guaranteed to receive your tickets before the show. I think sometimes some of the photoshoot tickets don't get back from the printers until the very last few days before the show happens.

If for some reason (post strikes/delay etc) tickets aren't received in time, I believe if you print off your order confirmation, and take it along with your bank statement (to show the money has been paid and received by Showmasters), they will sort your tickets on the day.

I hope this helps, I know it can be a worry when you're really looking forward to a show, and this looks like its going to be a good one!

just so you know, the money for my orders went out my bank today so seems they are being processed now :D

just out of interest what were your order numbers please?

two of my orders have been processed just waiting for the last one.

Thanks Showmasters :WINCE::blink::clap:

Edited by angel19_82

I also ordered in late August, have just looked on account and money still hasnt been taken out. Am, getting concerned because I might spend the money.

thats the way i am thinking, i have a miyavi gig coming up so i MUST be careful! though the hoody AND tshirt will tempt me, i guess just one will do :P